79

"Oh, Rickon! Come sit with us!" Pansy noticed Rickon entering the great hall. He instantly started moving towards us with a grin on his face, when he noticed me sitting with them.

With every step I felt my heartbeat raising and my palms getting sweatier. I haven't talked to Rickon in a long time, all we do is exchange looks from time to time, but I try not to do that as well. I don't want to have anything to do with him.

"Evening Pans," he said giving Pansy a side hug. "Evening Rick," Pansy giggled looking at me right after. So they even have nicknames for each other now? Cool.

"We were just talking how Y/n, should be more careful with Malfoy, since his eyes tend to wander a lot," Pansy explained as he took a seat next to Merroy right in front of me sending me a weird look.

"Figured it was coming," Merroy scoffed with a smile towards me.

"Shouldn't have slept around. You had it coming. Karma," Rickon raised his eyebrow at me. Was he still convinced that I did something. That I cheated.

I instantly tried to stand up, but Pansy and Estrid grabbed my arms and pulled me back down from each side. "Get off of me," I shook my arms so that they would let go.

"What is your problem Rickon? You are still convinced that something that didn't happen happened," I sat back down and sent him a deathly glare.

"Says who?" He narrowed his eyes.

"You know damn well that Pansy is lying," I said not even caring that Pansy was sitting right next to me. "And how do I know that you are not lying?" He questioned me.

He was really still on about that. I sighed and looked him in the eyes. This time I really wanted to get up, but this time I was pushed back down by someone else.

"Sit your ass down when he's talking to you," another Slytherin guy with black short hair was standing right behind me with his hands putting pressure on my shoulders.

"What else do I have to say?" I motioned towards Rickon. "Care to tell me why I should believe you," he leaned on the table having his face closer to me than before.

"If you have to ask, then I have nothing to say," I said and tried to get up once again this time really fighting it.

"I'm not done," Rickon stated from the table and the guy's hands were back on my shoulders.

I heard Pansy and Estrid's laugh from either one of my sides and I couldn't bare it. I just wanted to get out of there. "Get off of me," I tried to turn around to push the guy away.

"He's not finished," he roughly turned me back around and pushed down. I narrowed my eyes at Rickon who was smirking at me from the other side of the table. I even looked at the teachers' table, but it was almost empty and the ones who were there, were not paying any attention to the happenings.

"I don't have anything else to say," I crossed my arms. "Well then you're gonna listen to me," he demanded leaning even closer.

"I have no intention of letting a slut like you get away with this. Unless you apologize," he smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Apologize!?" That was enough. I pushed myself up from the table. "Apologize," the guy behind me demanded.

"Oh piss off whoever you are!" I tried to push him away but he barely budged. "He said apologize, Y/n," Estrid stood up aswell.

"I have nothing to apologize for!" I yelled to her face having my hands in fist. I swear I was close to punching her. I knew they were doing it not for the apology, but to see me humiliated.