I Can't Believe It!

Sanem and CeyCey made it over to the Mainland without anyone suspecting anything. They promised to keep Ayhan informed. CeyCey and Sanem had the taxi drop them off at the corner right down the street from a warehouse. The taxi driver was looking at Ceycey very strange. Sanem asked him why he was dressed like that. She  looked up at the driver that was staring in the rear view mirror at Ceycey. "It's ok driver, my brother has never grown out of his childhood. Please don't pay him any mind" CeyCey pokes Sanem in her side as she sticks her tongue out at him. They both get dropped off and walked slowly hiding in any spot to keep hidden. Can and Metin happen to pull up around the corner at the very end of the street and saw these two ducking in every corner possible. Metin busted out laughing when he saw CeyCey's disguise.

 Metin busted out laughing when he saw CeyCey's disguise

Can was laughing at that point to. They both sat in Can's truck watching and laughing to see what they were up to. Can couldn't believe that his wife and CeyCey were at the very same place "What are they doing. Do you think they know something we don't" Metin asked. "I don't know but, we are sure as hell going to find out. So they both got out of the truck and following them keeping out of sight.

"OK, Sanem is sneaking in the warehouse

"OK, Sanem is sneaking in the warehouse. I'll follow her and you deal with Mr. GI Joe over there" ......."Geez, Can thanks alot. I bet he won't even harm a fly." They both smirk and went their separate ways.
Sanem was hiding under shelves and moving along each aisle hoping to see someone go into a office or something. She heard footsteps coming from several places. She slowly backed up to the end of the aisle when someone covered her mouth and pulled her to the side.

In his ear piece Can let's Metin know that he had Sanem and Metin had finally got CeyCey.
"May I ask why in the hell is my wife doing in this warehouse and when did your pretty little ass get here" .........."Can, hush someone is going to hear us" ........"Excuse me. If I remember correctly I am the one trained here and you should be following my orders" ........."Yeah right, we were here before you showed up so I'm in charge."