The Grand Entrance

When the Divit's walked into the Agency it was not unusual for them to be greeted with loud applause and cheers. It had been a while since they stepped into the office. They were greeted with many hugs from the women employees along with hand shakes and pats on the back from the men. Everyone eventually returned back to their desk and continued to work. Aziz knocked on Deren's door as he passed by her office to let her know that they had arrived. She was interviewing the last candidate for the position she needed to fill for the Creative Department. She walked out of her office congratulating the new female employee and introduced her to everyone. She than took her into Aziz office where Can and Emre were sitting at his desk talking. "Hello my dear friends! Nice to see you. How was your vacation?" ......... "It was great Deren" She knew it was a lie and they all played along with it. You see Deren did know their job and was in charge when they couldn't be in the office "Aziz Bey, Can and Emre, I would like to introduce you to our new employee of the Creative Department. She will be my secretary. This is Mina" ........"Nice to meet you Mina" they all said together. "I need to point her in the direction of DNR to fill out the necessary paperwork. I'll be right back" ....... "OK Deren" She takes her down the hall and points to the door. "They are expecting you Mina. Go right in, I will see you after you are done" Deren than heads back to Aziz's office. As Mina was walking toward the door she saw Ceyda enter. They both nodded and Ceyda grinned knowing that Mina was hired and now she could put her plans into action. Guliz showed Ceyda to Aziz Office "Aziz Bey, Ms Ceyda is here to see you" The men stand up and shake hands with her than offers her a chair as she eyes Can down from head to toe. "So, Ms Ceyda, I understand that you have invested in Mr Asym new sports line and was recommended by us to be the advertising company." ......... "Yes, he told me that you are the only one he uses. He has placed me in charge of this campaign. I have heard good things about all of you and looking very forward to working with you" ........"Great, we are as well." Aziz tells her "OK Ms Ceyda" ........ "Please call me Ceyda" Can nods "What did you have in mind." ........."Well, first I want to make a request. I heard that Sanem Aydin is your Creative Assistant and would like to work with her if that is ok. I understand she is really good at coming up with a logo and title for a Campaign. Can I meet her today" ........ "Well, unfortunately she is not in the office because of personal obligations and should be in on Wednesday. But, I/we have no problem with you working with her." ......... "Shall I come back on Wednesday then so I can meet her" ........ "I will let you know about that later today after I talk to her. Is there anything in the mean time that you would like for us to do with the campaign?" Aziz asked "Yes, I have a few ideas that I would like to see happen possibly this weekend if it can be arranged" ........ "OK, tell us and will will decide" Can replied "I would like to see some sort of camp out happen with your employees on Friday so they can experiment with the new equipment and give Mr Aysm and myself your fed back. And hopefully come up with a logo and a nice quote for this campaign. All meals will be provided along with tents and anything else that you will need for your employees that evening. Its just for one night only and then they will have Saturday afternoon and Sunday for themselves." ......... "Will you and Mr Asym be there?" ....... "Oh no, he has other personal obligations to attend to (with a small chuckle) and as far as I am concerned I'm not the outdoorsy type." .........Emre whispered in Can's ear "It is quite obvious don't you think Brother?" ...... He shakes his head yes and looks at Ceyda like what is she up to.

"Well, Ceyda first I have to check with my employees to see if they are available this weekend for a night. Second do you want Ms. Aydin there also because I need to check with her" Aziz said "It would be nice if she was there due to the fact that we will be working together. When can you let me know Aziz Bey" ........ "I will call you this afternoon after lunch when I ask my employees and when I talk to Ms Aydin" ........"OK, then I will go and wait for your call. Oh by the way Can. If it is possible , can we meet for a business dinner and drinks on Friday evening?" ........ "Don't I need to be at the camp out. They may need my help since I am experienced in camping out." he said looking at his father with a raised eyebrow "No, you don't need to be there. I am sure you have other men that can help with that?" ....... "Yes, I do. So I guess I will see you on Friday for dinner". .......She stands up and said " Great! I will be looking forward to it." They all shake hands and Aziz calls for Guliz to escort her to the front door. "Do you think Sanem will go for all of this Dad. Coming in here on Wednesday and turn around and do a camp out of Friday Evening" Emre asked "Let alone know that I can't go because of this so called business dinner I must attend. By the way Dad thanks for not fighting her on this. I really don't want to go out alone with her" ......... "Can, it's ok. We will talk to Sanem about all of this when we get back to the Island. I think the best men to go to this camp out is Bulut and Osman. They will be able to handle anything that may arise." ........ "Do you think Sanem will be safe." ....... "I don't see why not. It's just our employees. Bulut and Osman will be there. Besides its just for one night. 24hrs I'm thinking from noon Friday to noon Saturday" ....... "OK Dad whatever you think." ....... "Can, son I think you should stay here on the Mainland Wednesday thru Saturday. Pack your clothes and you will stay at the new headquarters on the farm. They turned Sanem's house into living quarters for our men when needing a place to rest there heads and meals are also provided there. We have hired a chef and a house cleaning crew to keep things tidy. That way you are close by if anything happens. Your Partner Ibrahim is staying there now. So at least you will have him to hang out with" ........Can didn't say a word and went out to get something to drink from the refreshment center. "Dad, I really hope you know what your doing. This woman seems pushy and Can is not happy about this either. You can see how tense he became" Aziz just look away like he only wished that it wasn't happening this quick especially after being bitched out about Sanem needing two weeks to heal. He would just have to see how she was doing when they returned home. If not than it would have to wait.