Two Separate Streams

Sanem made her way down to the stream with her notebook stuffed in a plastic bag to keep it dry and a Photography Magazine that she had subscribed to. There was this one in particular Photographer that she was following and admired all his work. He was a well known traveler and the pictures that he had taken were on each monthly publication of the magazine with a section devotedjust to him. He had a Love for nature himself and that's what she liked most, reading all about his adventures along with all the photos he had taken. There was a story behind each one. She would dream of someday hoping to travel to these places herself that he had been to and written about. She couldn't wait to get a new one each month to read.

As she zoned out in her imagination thinking about these places, not paying any attention her notebook slid off one of the rocks and drifted down the rough current of the stream. Every once in a while she would look up from the magazine and view the water in all its beauty. A man came down in a raft fighting the rapids as she watch from in a distance.

She was worried he would get hurt but, as she watched him maneuver the waters she could see he knew what he was doing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was worried he would get hurt but, as she watched him maneuver the waters she could see he knew what he was doing. An alert reminder came from her phone causing her to look away. When she looked up he was gone.

Coming to a place where he had parked his jeep he could hear his phone ringing as he tied his raft on roof of his jeep.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hello Brother" ...... "Can, where are you? You need to meet us at the Opera house to get ready" ...... "I need to shower and than I will be there" ...... "Hurry up! Dad is freaking out because you and Mihriban are not here" ......  "Tell him to calm down. We will be there soon" They ended the call, just as Can went to get in his jeep he spotted a notebook washed up on a bed of rocks at the edge of the river and picked it up. He threw it in the seat than drove off to shower at Mihriban and Aziz house. Even though he didn't live there, he always kept a few change of clothes in the spare bedroom where he stayed when he would come home to visit his Father. He was cleaned up in no time and headed to the Opera House with Mihriban in his truck.

Sanem was there waiting for Metin as promised. He sent her a text to meet him in Balcony #D4. Just as she was getting ready to walk up the stairs she heard her name being called. Ayhan is walking in with a young man their age. The two girls hug "Sanem, I would like for you to meet my friend CeyCey"

 A Trilogy: "Against the Odds" Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें