Time to go Down

CeyCey had Ayhan on his phone on speaker listening quitely so she could hear what was going on. He walked over to a corner and turned it off "Ayhan, are you still here" ...... "Yes CeyCey! What is Sanem doing" ...... "She is trembling and crying. What should I do?" ...... "Go over and stand beside her so she knows we are here to support her. Put your phone back on speaker so I can hear. OK" CeyCey does as she told him, Sanem felt his hand on her shoulder and started to calm down when she saw it was him.

"Huma, Aylin and Polen please come take a seat. We need to have a nice little talk. It seems that you three have upset this work environment and I really do not appreciate. I have heard everything and it's time for you to shut up and listen to me" The three women go sit in the three chairs that Aziz lined up side by side. He jestered to three undercover police officers to stand behind them. Can, Emre, Metin and Deren came around to the entrance way of the center area and took a seat on the couch.

"Let's start with you Aylin! It was brought to my attention after all the computers were investigated that you had been hacking into our financial records and have been transferring money to an outside account and you than would change totals on the accounts that we have done business with to make it look like nothing was missing. But, you didn't take into account that when Emre and Leyla logged the information in they would always send a statement to me and also backed it up on a USB stick than lock in a safe. I am now asking you to explain yourself" ............ "Yes, I am guilty but ........ Huma asked me to do it and was paid by her for my efforts." ........ "So she paid you out of the money that was stolen from my business" ...... "Yes" ...... "As of now you are fired. And I am pressing charges against you. Officer you may now arrest her" ......... She was handcuffed and taken out of the building.

Aziz paced back and forth thinking who to question next, turns and starts "Polen, you fooled so many. You are just like my ex-wife. I really thought you were a very nice sweet young lady. Sadly I feel my son was a victim in this scam also. You used Leyla as a friend and apparently turned her against her own sister Sanem some time ago of what I have gathered out of by your conversation. You literally destroyed that Family. You even destroyed your relationship with your own mother and hurt her to the point she had a heart attack, but Thank God Mevkibe Aydin was there by her side and still is. Oh, your Brother what's with him? He's behind this too it seem. By the way, where the hell did he disappear to? Looks like he likes to run when things get tough. Do you have anything to say to me, Can, Leyla and Sanem" .......... "I am sorry Aziz. Leyla, I really did like you as a friend. I should of never turned you against your sister. Sanem, I just heard today what Yigit did to you. It was not part of the plan. We just wanted you to stay away. You didn't deserve any of what he had done. No woman should ever have to go through that. I hope he didn't hurt you and hope one day you can trust a man again and be happy. I am so sorry............. Can, I may have used you at the beginning, but as time went on my feelings grew stronger. I was believe it or not falling in Love with you. I truly did" ........ "Do any of you three want to say anything" Aziz asked. Leyla nodded no. Sanem stood there for a moment thinking whether or not speak up than she finally did walking over to her and slapped her hard across the face "Polen, do you have any idea what your brother did to me several weeks ago before I returned home. He drugged me, stripped me of my innocence, my purity, and most of all my self respect. No one knows, I have kept this inside this whole time. Even my parents don't know because I couldn't bring myself to break my Father's heart. You or any other woman will never know what it feels like unless it happens to you. I can't forgive easily this time." Everyone looked upon Sanem especially her sister in total shock "I can't stay here anymore, I need to leave. Sorry you all had to hear everything about my personal life. Aziz Bey, I think I made a mistake by coming here. Please cancel my Advertising Campaign" She begins to walk out when Polen yells to her "Sanem, watch your back. Yigit isn't done with you" Sanem at this point was distraught and upset that she didn't hear much of what she said. A officer heard it and went to follow her. Finally it was Can's turn "Polen its over between us. I never as much as I tried did not Love you. I was planning to end what we had and after hearing all of this today. It showed me to pay more attention to the women I choose and the ones that chase after me. Your type of bitches are not for me. Oh, I have no problem stating this either in front of everyone. You were that great in bed,, I got my nees meet and tat is all that mattered. It's time to stop putting my needs first and take care of the next one that I meet. I don't ever want to see or talk to you for rest of my life."........."FUCK YOU CAN DIVIT"........."Sorry not happening Bitch GOODBYE!"

Aziz motioned to the next officer "Polen, there will be charges thrown against you

Aziz motioned to the next officer "Polen, there will be charges thrown against you. Officer Please take her now and arrest her." Polen was handcuffed also and taken out of the building.

All Can could do was stare at the counter and refused to look at Polen

All Can could do was stare at the counter and refused to look at Polen. Than the thought of what Sanem had said. The more he thought the more he put two and two together. He felt deep down inside that the notebook he had found must of belong to Sanem. He whispered to Metin still standing in the same position and said "I need to show you something after we are through here. You will hopefully know what to do" Emre saw Leyla upset about what Sanem had said and went over to her to comfort her the best he could. The room was so quite that you could hear a pin drop as everyone tried to absorb what Sanem had said and how she must of felt. It was quite obvious to all that they understood what she meant. Ayhan even had to hang up from CeyCey to grieve for her best friend.