Sneaking A Way In

Meanwhile back on the Mainland:

The Phone Call, late Saturday morning: "Hello Mr. Asym. How are you today" ...... "Very well Ms Ceyda. Its a pleasure to hear from you. How may I help you?" ....... "A source tells me that you maybe looking for an investor to your new line of Sports Products!" ...... "Yes, I am! Would you be interested?" ...... "Yes, I would. I am available for dinner this evening if you would like to get together and discuss it?" ...... "That would be wonderful. How about we meet say 7pm at the La Gabbia Bar and Restaurant" ......"Sounds great see you than" The call ends. "OK, Mina we are set. Thank you for sticking by Fabri all this time as his secretary and I am so glad that I approached you before Asli did. She may have taken over his business but I got the better end of this deal." ...... "Do you think your plan will work" ......"Just do as I ask. I personally never met the Divit's but, my only intentions are to get to Sanem Aydin. I understand that she works for them and this is how I plan to end her. She got a huge sum of Fabri's money that should of been mine. And then the little bitch put his name out in the public by publishing a book about what he did that were all lies. He Loved me and never would do something like that. I gave him so much pleasure why would he even considered going elsewhere. We talked just before he died and I was the one to convince him to order her to die. Most of his good men unfortunately walked away to start a new life and left me to deal with everything on my own. After Ms Aydin is dead you and I will start a new life. Believe me Mina you will come out of this rich as long as you do as I ask." ...... "I am here for you no matter what Ceyda. So what do you want me to do?" ...... "Frika Harika just put out a help wanted ad for their Creative Department and I want you to go on line right now and apply for it. This is the Department that Sanem works in and your job for me is to pretend to become a friend to her. Make up a real good sob story and maybe she will open up to you about hers." ....... "What are your plans with the Divit's?" ......"Oh, I have researched them. They run this successful Advertising Company. The oldest is a very handsome man and is known as a world traveler that takes professional photographs for a Magazine and sells his work. I am going to get to know him very well. He will be my next sex toy. When I see something I want I get it and he is on the top of my list." Ceyda pulls up his blog to show Mina what Can looks like. "Ufff, what a hot sexy man Ceyda. No wonder you want him. What woman wouldn't" Ceyda starts to get all hot and bothered and orders Mina to apply for the job. "OK, I need to go Mina. I have a dinner date to get ready for. We will be in touch." Ceyda leaves Mina's apartment to go home and get ready to meet Asym Bey.

Meanwhile back on the Island: A phone conversation between Aziz and Mitat "I just got off the phone with Asym. He is meeting Ceyda for dinner to talk about investing in his new sports line." ......"Mitat, thats great. Where do you think she got the money from?" ....... "Well, Fabri set her up on the side that no one knew about. He put it in her name. Our PI Ferit found this out this morning and he was the one to put a bug in Ceyda ears about the investment. He is playing her real good" ....... "So, what is the next plan?" ...... "You, Emre and hopefully I can talk to Can. You all go to the Agency on Monday. I'm sure you have some work that needs to be done there. Anyway, I have a inclination that Ms Ceyda will show up........Asym's plan is to make her in charge of his sports line. He will recommend that she use Fikri Harika to do the advertising campaign since he uses you already. Than we will take it from there. Aziz, most of Fabri's good men walked away when they heard he died and wanted to get out of this line of work and start a new life. So we won't have to deal with them. There are still a few in it and are considered the weaklings. So we won't have a problem with them." ........ "OK, you call Can and talk to him. I will be waiting for him to come to me. He is not happy with me or Nihat right now. Please convince him Mitat and after this case is done, then you and I will sit down and talk about easing his load now that he has a family to take care of." ....... "I can understand that Aziz. Nihat backed down for his family too. I just want my niece to be happy and put this all behind her." ........ "I will talk to you soon. See you later" Aziz disconnects the call sitting at his desk when Emre walks in. He tells him all that was said between Mitat and himself. Now they just needed to wait on Can. Mitat makes the call to Can that was sitting on the
bow of the boat.

An hour later Can comes walking in Aziz's office "OK, I am in! Let's get this fucking case closed" Aziz, Nihat, Emre and Can sat down and went over the details

An hour later Can comes walking in Aziz's office "OK, I am in! Let's get this fucking case closed" Aziz, Nihat, Emre and Can sat down and went over the details. Aziz final words to Can before they went out to enjoy the rest of the weekend with the Family said "Can, its time to show your sex appeal to Ceyda." ....... "I know Dad! I can't imagine what will be going through Sanem's head when she sees how I dress and make jestures to Ceyda. This may make thing worse between us."