Ibriam Intervene's

Can was at pure lost when he arrived at Headquarters. He fell so used by his Family. Ibriam walked in to only see that his friend and colleague had lost his fire. He had, had enough "Can, come with me to Mitat's office"  Can followed him in looking like a lost soldier. "Can, sit down" Ibriam directed. Mitat looked at them like holy shit its about to hit the fan by the expression on Ibriam face. He than goes and standing in front of Mitat desk placing both of his hands on it as he leaned down to Mitat's level "You will listen to me and not interrupt until I am finish. With all due respect sir. You have fucking totally lost your mind." Mitat made a gesture of zipping his mouth shut.

"NUMBER ONE:
Do you honestly feel that I am not capable of being in charge of our crew to give Can a break sometimes. I get one why in the hell doesn't he. You have used every ounce of energy this well respected man has got. Look at him you fucking asshole."

NUMBER TWO: I am a single man with well damn good military training just like Can Divit. I have no Family to take care of. He has a Lovely woman that has decided to stick by his side oh, may I reminded you that she is your Niece. Plus two adorable babies that have or had major health issues. How in the hell can you drag him away now with this hanging over his head. If it were me I wouldn't be able to perform my job and focus. But, Can seems to even though his heart and shoulders are carrying a heavy load right now. Let him back down if he truly wants too. Give me his position. I can fucking handle it and you know it Mitat. That way if he wants to stay on he will at least be around more often for his Family. He deserves that more than anyone on this team.

NUMBER THREE: If you don't change things around here starting today by putting Family first and if we don't see or like it, everyone on Can's team plans on turning in their resignation and walk away like Can wants to. Than what are you going to do. Good men and woman are sure as hell hard to come by with the qualifications required for this job. Guess that will mean shut it down, am I right?" Mitat shook his head in agreement knowing Ibriam was right in all that he said. He thought for quite awhile before he spoke. All Can did was sit there listening to Ibriam and feeling somewhat relieved that his team was willing to walk off the job to support him.

"Mitat, you promised Can off to have a well deserved break and what did you fucking do? You called him in on a mission two day later after the Ceyda Case as closed and we found out that no one else was following Sanem

"Mitat, you promised Can off to have a well deserved break and what did you fucking do? You called him in on a mission two day later after the Ceyda Case as closed and we found out that no one else was following Sanem. So tell Can and I what you plan to do or we are walking away from this drug ring?
Mitat puts his hands up to surrender "You are right in everything you said. This is what I will do if you both agree. Ibriam, I will promote you to Can's position and Can if you want to stay on you can step down to Ibriam level and will only be called in for smaller missions. I am sorry for putting all this pressure on you Can with all that is going on in your personal life with Sanem and the twins. They should be your fist priority. I am sorry that I have used and abused you Can. Will you please forgive me? This has nothing to do with your Father or Nihat. They had talked to me about this and I was to damn hard-headed to see what was going on and not considered you and my niece. I stepped out of lined."

Can sat there for a moment not saying a word and thinking about his offer.
"Mitat Bey and Ibriam, I really appreciate the offer but I need to turn it down. I am done with violence and putting myself at risk now that I have a Family. I still want to resign from at least the field work. I don't mind working behind the scenes researching and gathering information on the criminals. I truly feel that Ibriam is the man for my position. I know my pay will decrease and I am fine with that. My other business will pick up the difference." ......... "OK, we have a deal. You can do alot of this research in the comforts of your own home. Now let's just keep this under wraps for the time being. You are relieved of your field duties as of now Can." They all shook hands in agreement. "Can, there is one more thing to tell you if you are willing."Ibriam said ......"I'm listening" ........"Last night several burges delivered materials to your Island. You can start to build your dream home for your family. Now hear me out first as hard as it maybe I think you should act as if you are still on this mission. You will have three months of free time to build your house. We can have Mitat give your Dad an update to believe that you are still away on the mission and let him know you are safe and he can pass the word onto Sanem. Can, with all of our managers on this team we have more than enough help to build this dream of yours. They are waiting on word from me before I leave. This is your call man, just say the word. Mitat you are to keep this only between us and it is not to leave these four walls." Can began to fill with tears over what the team was doing for him. "OK, I can keep hidden for three months so I can get our house built. I asked Sanem to marry me last night and she said yes. Please don't tell anyone until we both want to. I will see if I can stay with Bulut since Sanem never goes to his house. That way I can see her from a distance every day. I am very grateful for all that you have arranged Ibriam. You are one true friend." ........ "Now that this is settled. Let me make one phone call to get the ball rolling. Here is my managers number to call and discuss the details. Good Luck my friend and you had better threw one hell of a party when this project is complete" ........"Good Luck Ibriam, stay safe and bring this Drug Lord down. We will stay in touch I'm sure when you need so researching done." They hug goodbye and they both walk out of Mitat's office feeling good about the changes.