Sanem's view of Can

Sanem was not ready to go to sleep yet so she sat at her desk and continued to write in her notebook.

                                    C

                                    C.D.
                (Albatross Totem Animal)

IS HE MY ALBATROSS BIRD??????????????
He has a touch of a vagabond in his soul- a person who wanders from place to place without a fixed home. Feels no need to settle down in one particular place. He is not against working hard, making his own money and moves on to the next adventure. He seems that his life is free from clutter and has no need to tie himself down with possessions. So basically he is a wander, world known traveler and photographer. Is he the knight on the road and a bird of passage?                 

So what I see is you can't pin him down!!!!!! Independence is not merely a desire for him; it is a necessity. Without freedom, his spirit gets quashed. He prefers I think to have one loving relationship in which both people remain faithful. His demeanor is graceful, appears calm and unbiased, with a underlying air element that indicates a knack for communication. When he speaks his words are level headed and VERY MOVING. Pays attention to cycle and rhythm, these acts are underlying scores in the symphony of his life. It guides his actions toward successful outcomes. If he looses that ability, he will get lost.

It's funny how he loves water, he seems to be lead there to clear his mind and renew his spirit. Landlocked, he must make images of crashing waves and sounds playing near by (the waterfall). Like his need to raft down rough waters and relax near the waterfall. GETTING CREATIVE IS OK!

A PATH MAKER! By all means. He knows the common and safe routes through life. He knows sometimes that you have to create a new path that reflects personal transformation. He told me that storms come and go, and sometimes blow you a bit off course. YOU WILL EVENTUALLY FIND YOUR WAY BACK HOME! Is he my teacher, a albatross in people form? So S.A. what are you going to do? Is my journey with this human form of the Albatross an attachment to his mystical side of life since you also have a knack for water and the winds! I must try to woven these two elements to yield the best results. Even though it maybe hard for him to settle down for long, when the air turns favorable, will he take flight and go in the direction that the spirit reveals. Am I his direction? Because he seems to want to stay in touch with me since I meet him. Socialization seems to be important to him and how do I begin to nourish these connections? Please show me Spirit what to do?

C.D. seems to have a power over me that is hard to explain. It's like electricity that goes through my body whenever he is near. He has told me so much in these past few days. It's like when communication falters and causes a rift that it can be to difficult to breech. My routes became to constraining and actually boring. He is showing me how to breath life into my existence once more. As I work along side of him, is he slowly leading me to personal liberation and healing my heart of this wounded soul. True Love doesn't elude me. If I let him help maybe just maybe I will see the bigger picture and elevate my awareness. Wherever I am struggling with my values or even lacking self-trust. I need to let him help me to open my mind, my heart, expand my horizons, focus and await for the solutions to arrive with the change of the winds.  So S.A. remember storms will always come and go, and sometimes will blow me off course, but you'll aways find your way back home.

She closes her notebook and places it in her overnight bag to take home with her tomorrow. She turned off her desk light and layed on her bed looking at the two Albatross Birds wondering if Can is truly meant to be her knight in shining armor. But, as she thought more and more about it she couldn't help but think that he was never one to stay grounded and feared that if she gave into him and let her heart be filled with Love again he would only leave and not stay. The thought of that kiss in the dark as it made her insides churn and would never know who it was since it was only a one time thing. All she could do now was dream of the unknown man that maybe someday if the universe allowed for them to cross each others path someday. With that thought in her mind it somehow made her want to move past her bad experience and find hope again in her daily life. Slowly sleep finally succumbed her as the final vision appeared from her photographic mind of the Albatross tattoo that was on Can's chest giving her much peace inside her soul. It turned out to be the first good night sleep she had in a very very long time. Not even a nightmare woke her up with heavy sweat from her pores. She felt refreshed, was ready to face the world and let the spirits begin to guide her on a path that she is meant to go. If the storms should arise and become fierce she knew in the end of it a rainbow would appear gving her hope to carry on.

Morning had come, Mevkibe fixed them a real nice breakfast. They kissed their daughters farewell. They both walked to the bus stop together. Leyla was dropped off at the Agency and Sanem dropped off at the Medical Center to have her neck checked out to see how it was healing. She had received money from her insurance company to replace her car since it was considered totalled and would go to the car dealership to search for a new one. In which she found the perfect one and the color she wanted. It was like it was meant to be there just waiting on the lot just for her.

 It was like it was meant to be there just waiting on the lot just for her