Detachment

He had been gone for a couple of hours. Can ran and ran pushing himself harder and harder to get rid of feeling that once again rose from deep in his heart. He sat on the beach looking over at his Island as he broke down and cried. Another feeling of detachment after he cut his Mother off from his life so long ago. He really didn't want to completely remove his brother from his life but, he knew he had to after all he had done.

He could hear Ates crying so he went up to see what was wrong. When he walked up drenched from head to toe from his run. He saw Deniz in the sit up baby pool float laughing at Ceycey blowing bubbles in the water at him. Can dove in the pool to cool off and played with Deniz. Sanem had her back to the pool busy talking to Aziz and her Dad. When Ates saw her daddy she started to get excited and reached from him. Can swam over to the edge of the pool "Hey sweet cheeks, give me Ates. Sanem didn't hear him. So Can took the pool noodle from Ceycey poked her exposed ass cheeks because she was wearing a thong. It startled Sanem and she turned around and saw her husband with the noodle. "What" he said in a innocent voice. "May I please have our daughter" ......"She doesn't like it" ......."I'll get her use to it. Pass her to me" Ates's little legs were going a mile a minute as Sanem handed her to Can. She settle herself right in her favorite spot tucked under his chin just like her mommy. Can slowly rose up and in the water to get her to get use to it. She finally decided she liked it and started splashing with her hands like Deniz was doing. These two babies were laughing so much that they had Can, CeyCey and Ayhan laughing at them. Can placed her in the float and held on to her. The two of them slowly made their way over to the corner of the pool that had a bench seat. Can sat on it and played with Ates. Sanem made her way around to Can. She sat down behind him stratling her legs to his sides and had her feet dangling in the water. She placed kisses in the top of his shoulders and put her arms under his and placed her hands on his becks. He squeezed her hands tight as he took them in his hands. She placed her chin on his shoulder and watched Ceycey and Ayhan play with the babies. Sanem spoke softly to him "Are you ok" ........ "I'm really not sure. Its just Dad and I again. I felt like this when Mom left with Emre. A form of abandonment, anger, hurt and loneliness. My Family is broken, no matter how hard I try to accept it something always come along to make these feelings surface." ......."Can, both of you suffered in different ways when your mother left. What you all did today needed to be done. Its called tough Love, so don't feel guilty or feel that you abandoned Emre. He was hurting deep down and it caught up with him. He never really dealt with the divorce of your parents along of the separation of you two. Yes, it as wrong that he took it out on you and Leyla. But, give him a chance to change. He will be in counseling and help get his drinking under control. He has alot of insecurities that he must deal with. It take someone to hit rock bottom for them to wake up and do something for themselves. What I saw today is that he realized it. He didn't fight back or give any resistance to the consequences. He knew he did wrong and I have a feeling he is ready to face his monster's in the closet." ........ "I hope he does. I do Love my brother. You know I told him that he is dead to be. I didn't mean to say that. But, maybe I did the right thing by making him make the changes he needs to" .........."I believe it will. Love, you are alot stronger then you think. You will get through this and don't be a bit surprised if they call you in on one of his counseling sessions. You need to go Can, its not going to be easy. The counselor with help Emre, You and your Dad deal with the past and then you all can begin to heal. I am here for you and I will help you get through this." ........"Thanks Baby, you haven't had it easy either. You healed and moved on. I want to do the same" ........"And you will. We will get through this together." ......."I Love You Baby" .......Sanem hugs him tighter, he grabbed her and flipped her in the pool sitting her on his lap. Ates and Deniz thought that was funny. CeyCey pushed them over to Can and Sanem and they both played with them in pool. The parents were sitting at the table watching the four of them when Aziz said to Mihriban, Nihat and Mevkibe "They are a good looking family, you can see how much they Love each other. I wish they could come back and stay until the house is done. I really could use them close to me right now" Mihriban placed her hand on his hand and replied "It won't hurt to ask. The least they could say is no. I think you and Can really need each other now. Be each others strength Aziz. Just ask them".......... "I agree" said Mevkibe. Aziz sat there watching his oldest son with his Grandchildren thinking about it. "Just ask them Aziz" Mihriban said He stood up and went over to them and sat down on the lounger that was right there "Can and Sanem" .......They both turned to his direction and went over to the wall of the pool "Yes, Dad" ........"I want to ask you both something and if you don't want to I will understand" ........"What is it Dad" ......"Will the four of you come back and stay here until you are ready to move on the Island? We won't come in between your business or personal life. I just need you four near me right now" ........Sanem looked at Can and whispered "He needs you, both of you can draw your strength from each other to get through this. I'm ok with it, if you want to move back temporarily" Can gently rubs her cheek and said "Are you sure?" Sanem nodded her head yes slightly to him. He then turns to his Dad and replied "Sure Dad, we can move back in. It will be easier to go to the Island and work since it it closer. CeyCey and Ayhan can stay at the place Sanem rented until we are ready to move over there." CeyCey chimed in "We want to come and stay here too."Leyla was sitting on a lounger and heard the conversation "Sanem, of you don't mind. I will can stay there until I find a place to live. I will pay you for the rent that you paid" ........"Leyla you don't have to worry about that. Just stay there." .........."OK, Thanks Sis." ........."Alright then, Dad we will go back today get our stuff and be back in the morning. I will take the pontoon boat if that is ok" ........"That's fine." Mevkibe and Nihat spoke up "Let the twins stay here with us tonight so you can load your things and not have to worry about them. We have plenty of diapers, formula and change of clothes for them" ........."Are you sure?" All for Parents spoke at one time "Yes we are sure" They stayed for dinner and the five of them left to head back to the Big Island for the night. Osman was a little upset because Leyla decided to live in Sanem's house but, he knew she had to have her time alone to get herself in order. He thought to himself that he would make it a point to check on her daily. Osman always had a interest in Leyla that no one knew about. He would only hope when the time was right he would ask her out on a date. But, he wanted to make sure she was completely recovered from Emre and would make his move on her then. The last thing he wanted was to move in on her without added pressure and let her heal in her time.

****************************************** THE END OF BOOK ONE

HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS STORY. BOOK TWO WILL BE OUT SOON. SAME COVER SAME TITLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AS WELL AS YOUR SUPPORT.
******************************************