The Day of Travel

Bulut drove Sanem to the Train Station  helping her with her luggage as she checked in and was told where to go. He hugged her Goodbye and promised to take care of the horses not to worry about anything but to relax and return refreshed. She headed to the stairway marked D2 as directed. Handing her ticket to the man standing by the train "Ms. your booth is on car number D2. I will take your luggage" as he gave her a tag on where to pick it up when they would reach the stop in a couple of hours. Taking her seat at the booth, a waitress came up placing a cup of tea, fresh fruit and a fresh bagel to snack on during the ride. After two hours of viewing the beautiful landscape out of her window the train came to a stop at the station. She looked at her ticket to see where to pick up her luggage. Terminal D2 it read, so she followed the signs to luggage claims. After she got her luggage and walked into the lobby an older man was standing there holding a sign that said "Sanem Aydin" He knew what she had looked like by a photo that Aziz had sent him through a text. He started to walk toward her "Are you Sanem Aydin" ...... "Yes I am" ...... "My name is Rihat Bey. I will be escorting you for the remainder of your trip. Please follow me we have about two more hours of traveling to do" ...... "There is more traveling to do?" ...... "Yes Ma'am but, this ride will be will worth it. Paradise awaits. May I please take your luggage? A car is waiting for us" Sanem gives him her luggage and follows him to the waiting car. He helps her into the car and walks to the back opening the trunk to place it in. <I have her with me now> ......<Great. Please take good care of her til I get there on Saturday> ..... <What a beautiful woman you have there my nephew. No worries she will be in good hands> ...... <I know You and Aunt Remide will take wonderful care of her. See you soon. Please let me know when you arrive> ..... <Will do> He than jumps in the driver's seat and pulls off. The two of them drive in silence for 20 minutes pulling up to a Marina into a space looking at a over head sign that said slit D2. Sanem now was wondering what was going on because all she saw was everything with the number D2 on it. Her mind must of been playing games or something she thought. And then Can filled her thoughts again. Getting out of the car Rihat helped her onto the yacht. Taking a seat he said to her "I hope you don't get sea sick. Like I told you earlier, we have about a two hour boat ride to the final destination. There will be a nice meal waiting for you upon your arrival. Meanwhile, here are some cheese, crackers and wine to hold you over until we get there. He sits at the sofa with Sanem as the boat backs away from the dock and take off out to sea.

"Rihat Bey, may I ask where we are going" He looks over at her and replies  "Ms Aydin we are headed out to the Mediterranean to a place that has many Islands

"Rihat Bey, may I ask where we are going" He looks over at her and replies  "Ms Aydin we are headed out to the Mediterranean to a place that has many Islands. My Brother In Law owns a Private Island there. My Wife, a Grounds keeper, a Chef  and of course myself live on it when he and his wife aren't there to maintain and take care of it. You can say it is Family owned. He has two sons that come once in awhile when they need to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. When you see this Island you will feel all your weight lift of your shoulders and begin to immediately wine down and relax. I understand you needed this. You can do anything you want. Feel free to explore and use all that it has to offer." ...... "So it is a big island?" ...... "Not to big. There is a main house in which the owner stays in when he visits. You will be staying there. Two separate villas one for my wife and I and one for the Chef. There also is a Small Guest house. And nice pool with a spa. White  beaches and much more. There will be another guest arriving Saturday morning so you have all day tomorrow to do what you want.  The Main House has many rooms so you don't have to worry. Your meals will be provided." ...... "How do you get food on the Island" Rihat laughed "Child, we have it delivered anytime we need it and this boat has picked up quite alot of food from the mainland while we waited for your train to arrive. My wife has a organic garden of fresh vegetables and fruit. So don't worry there is always plenty to eat" ......... The rest of the boat ride was quite as Sanem looked around all the Island as they rode past them enjoying the beautiful scenery and crystal clear waters.  "Ms Sanem we will be approaching the Island shortly. Please wait for us to get you off. But, first we need to unload the coolers with the meat and cold things in it." Just as they were turning by the last Island just around the bend a Large Island came in view. "I thought you said the Island wasn't big"..........."My wife always tells me that I down size everything. Guess since you said it made me notice that it is pretty big." "The boat pulled up on one side of the pier. Two men came walking down the pier to help unload the many cooler of fresh food placing them on a golf cart. Then Rihat helped Sanem get off the boat taking her luggage also and walked to another golf cart to take her to the main house. He told her that this place belonged to the Grounds keeper and he would meet people as they arrive to the Island and the Main House was on the end point of Island just down the road made of crushed oyster shells. They both got on the Golf Cart and headed to the Main House.

 They both got on the Golf Cart and headed to the Main House

"Is that a helicopter pad?" Sanem asked as they drove past. "Yes it is. The owner has a private pilot that lives over at the big Island. He has a small Airport there also. The Helicopter belong to the owner of this Island.".........."He must be rich owning this Island and his own private Helicopter"

"He must be rich owning this Island and his own private Helicopter"

Rihat said nothing and continued to drive to the Main House.