The Scent of Wild Flowers

Can and Deren walked in the Conference and saw Metin and Sanem sitting at the table waiting to begin the meeting. Metin stood up to hug Can and greet Deren with a adoring smile as he placed a kiss on each of her cheeks. Can saw her blush seeing just how embarrassed she was by that jesture. No other client of theirs had never done that to Deren and just shrugged it off with a feeling he had about these two that was showing signs of having interest in one another. "I would like to introduce you to Sanem." The three of them shook hands and all sat down. "How can we help you" asked Can. Metin had told Sanem prior while waiting for Can and Deren that he would let her do all the talking and if she needed him to speak just ask. "Well, I have cream and perfume products that was passed down to me from my Grandmother. Metin was her Lawyer for her estate and they decided to give me her secret formulas for these products. She even taught me how to make them. She had Metin make a patent in my name to set me up for a future business before she passed away" ...... "Sorry for your loss" Deren said  " Thank You! Anyway I need your help to put together a advertising campaign and any other help you can offer would be appreciated. It is in the beginning stages and Metin is helping me with setting everything up" ...... "We can put together several different advertisements for you and than you can decide what you would want. Deren is our Creative Department Manager and is very good with coming up with awesome presentations. Of course I give any thoughts and suggestions. Between the two of us you will be very happy with what we come up with. We have a great team here at Firka Harika and work well together. You will like what we come up with. You won't regret coming to us" Can said "Yes, Metin spoke highly of your Father's Company and did not hesitate to recommend you. In fact Metin asked me to attend the 40th Anniversary Gala as his guest and I was really impressed with what I saw." ...... "Do you have any samples that we can try. It does help us to experience the product first hand and help us come up with a great presentation for you." ...... "Yes, I brought some" Sanem stands up and walks over to a chair along side Metin reaching in her satchel and pulls out a box with creams and perfumes samples and gives it to Deren. She than handed a spray bottle of perfume to Can.

Deren opens one of each small jar of samples to smell and hands it over to Can

Deren opens one of each small jar of samples to smell and hands it over to Can. "Wow, Sanem these smell really good." Deren said. Can sat there taking in this very familiar scent and thinking about the night he kissed the mysterious woman in the dark. Sanem must have given her some of her creams he thought to himself.

Metin was watching him closely seeing a slight smile appear on his lips and a daze in his eyes

Metin was watching him closely seeing a slight smile appear on his lips and a daze in his eyes. "Now, there is something you need to understand. Even though they may smell alike. It gives off a very unique scent when applied. It reacts to your bodies chemistry. It will never smell the same on any person." Even Metin was smelling the product. "I can demonstrate it on you if you would like Deren. I have some on and maybe Metin and Can Bey can smell the difference on you and I" ...... "Do you two mind?" Sanem asked. Can and Metin agreed to see the difference. "You must wait 10 minutes for it to react. Ms Deren apply it to the base of you neck" Metin was liking this already because he has a interest in Deren. Can was just sitting there thinking about the mystery girl he had kissed. After 10 minutes was up both men took their turn to smell Sanem and Deren's neck. Metin went to Deren first and then to Sanem. Can followed him smelling Sanem first. He couldn't stop. It was her, the mystery girl. Metin had to tap him to move on to Deren. Metin asked to smell Deren one more time and Can had to smell Sanem. "You are right, it does smell different on you both" Metin said. Can couldn't help but stare at Sanem. Metin kicks Can on his leg under the table to get him to break free from his daze. Clearing his throat "I think you have a great product here Ms Sanem. We will definitely come up with a good slogan and Advertising Campaign for you. Do you agree Deren?" ...... "Yes, most definitely Can" ...... "Great, take your time. I am in no hurry. I will be looking forward in seeing what you come up with" Sanem said giving one of her beautiful smiles that made her dimples appear. Can was no more good. "Sanem can you follow me to my office to sign some paper work and fill out how we can get in contact with you. We like to have an email address and phone number" ...... She shook Can's hand and followed Deren to her office. Can held Metin back to talk to him. "Dude what happened to you, it was like you were in a daze, spaced out or something" ...... "Metin, it's her. The one I kissed in the dark on the balcony at Dad's Gala" ...... "Are you sure" ...... "Yes, you can't let her walk away for here. Don't let her go to any other Advertising Company" ...... "Man, you are falling for her and don't even know anything about her yet" ...... "Can you help me out here Metin, please" ...... "Wow, I can't believe what I am hearing. Can Divit is asking help to score a girl. You usually are a good charmer on your own. I must say so myself. You even showed me how to get a few women" ..... "Come on please" ..... "OK, I'll see what I can do"......"Come to my office for some tea so we can talk. Metin had to laugh at his best friend seeing him get this excited over a girl that he hadn't done in years and acting like a teen age boy. He thought to himself [this is going to be fun. I am going to fuck with him big time] As they walked past Deren's office he got even more happier seeing Sanem sitting there. "She sure is a beauty, isn't she Can" ...... "She sure is. It must be fate meeting her again." Metin wanted so much to tell Can that Sanem was the partial owner of the Farm that his Father and Step mother lived on but with the oath he had taken to keep confidentiality when it came to his clients. He had to keep it to himself and let him find out on his own knowing that he does spend some of his time there. Metin was quite sure when Can finds out he would come to him asking why he didn't tell him. He would deal with that when the time came.