Yamagata x (Goshiki's sister)Reader

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm glad you'll stay for detention then, L/n."

"Sure sensei, I'll see you there. Wake me up after class? Thanks."

Your classmate's sweat dropped at the interaction. Your teacher continued the lesson while you napped, still wondering how you managed to keep straight A's. You woke up to a stack of papers slammed on your desk.

"Is it over yet?"

"Please bring these to the teacher's office."

"Sure, teach. Going to swoon over hot guy number two in 3-4?"

"Stop spouting nonsense or I'll double your detention time."

You smirked. "You didn't deny it," you sang, running out with the papers. On the way, you noticed someone. But you couldn't remember who it was.

"Goshiki-san?"

You shivered. "Not my brother. Call me Y/n. Who are you?"

"Yamagata Hayato."

"Right, the team's libero. Whatcha need?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Just saw you and thought I'd introduce myself."

"Huh, that's weird. But better than most normies around here. See you at lunch."

Yamagata blinked. "At lunch? Where's your class?" he called.

"I'll find you," you answered.

TIME SKIP [LUNCH]

"Yamagata, we're eating on the roof, Reon said. "Want to join?"

He thought about it for a minute. You invited him to lunch. Well, not really but you were planning to eat lunch with him. Should he wait?

"She did say she'd find me."

"Something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing. I'll come with you guys."

The third-years all gathered on the roof. Not even a minute later, the door slammed open. The boys looked back in shock. You had your foot in the air, casually blowing a gum bubble.

"I am here."

Yamagata internally facepalmed. "Entering like a normal person wasn't the plan or what?"

You faked surprise. "How d'you guess? I thought I was being sly with it."

You plopped down with the group, casually taking out your lunch. "You know you can keep eating. I know I'm stunning but y'all need to eat."

"Should we have eaten in the cafeteria?" Semi murmured.

"We're already here," Ushijima answered.

"I would've found you guys anyway," you said, shrugging.

"How did you find me?" Yamagata asked. "I didn't see you this morning."

"Oh easy, I followed your trace."

"Oh, tell us more," Tendō said. "I'd love to know the gruesome details."