Chapter 12- Clubbing with the Cast

Start from the beginning

I may feel confident in my outfit, but that didn't mean I was ready to go clubbing; to be out in the public eye with everyone else. The clubs, bars, etc. had never been my scene before. Well, except for when I worked at the bar. But that was different, it paid the bills. I never went to a bar for fun so I wasn't used to being anywhere like that. I heard as the group collective said they were but I realized Chris and I had remained silent.

It was at that moment I thought back to the first time we had met at the Avengers premiere months ago. He had told me that he too would get anxiety, especially when on there press tour and would often draw on Lizzie's hand to help. I looked over to see him bouncing his leg a bit as he looked out the window. I placed my hand on his arm causing him to look over at me. I leaned over and whispered.

"If you get anxious, come find me, I'm sure I pen that you could use to draw on my hands." He looked shocked that I remembered before giving a faint smile and a nod. 'Thank you' he mouthed calming down a bit. I nodded my head before going back to starring at my hands and zoning out.

The limo stopped and we could hear the music from the club outside. We slowly got out of the car and I stayed a bit towards the back, I had no idea what to do in this situation. I watched as the group walks straight towards the bouncer. I followed closely behind and watched as they started filing in. The bouncer stopped me before I could walk in.

"Sorry Ma'am, you need to go to the end of the line." The bouncer said with a sternness but also a hint of politeness.

"I'm actually with them." I say gently not trying to cause a disturbance. I see Tom pop his head out.

"YN, you coming?" He asked, before noticing the man standing a bit in the way. The bouncer turned towards him and then back to me.

"I'll let you in with them, just this once." He stepped out of my way. I whispered a thanks before walking into the door where Hiddleston stood. We didn't say a word after I walked in as I followed behind him holding onto the back of his jacket as we walked to our end goal. I see a rope and look up. I see all the cast sitting in the VIP lounge. It's at this point that I realized that this job, my friends will be changing what I perceive to be normal. In this moment, this was not it. This was not normal. But to all of them sitting up there chatting and laughing, it was. I go up and take one of the open seats as I look around the building as I see the dance floor, the small bar and the DJ at the front.

"Alright, so I'm going to play a new song tonight. This song has received 62.5 million views on YouTube in only 24 hours. This is Traitor by the upcoming actress YN YLN!" The DJ shouted into the mic causing a wave of screams in the crowds. My eyes were wide in shock as I looked at the ground trying to hide the nerves excitement I was feeling. The group got quiet looking at me as the music played. I couldn't help but put my hand on my chest as I smiled. 62.5 million views in 24 hours. I hadn't been able to talk to Andrea about the release due to work and this but that was amazing. I knew everyone had their eyes on me but only one mattered.

I looked to see Chris sitting there listening. His eyes beamed with happiness and what I assumed was proudness. I feel someone shake me a bit as I turn and see Scar jumping a bit.

"You wrote this?!" I chuckled nodding my head. Nothing could wipe this grin off my face. To think, this was only one song. Imagine what would happen if I did drop an whole EP. The song ended and Anthony started clapping soon everyone started clapping and congratulating me on the success.

"Okay, this calls for a round of drinks on me." RDJ said as we went to the bar to order whatever he had in mind. Chris got up and walked over sitting in the now empty spot next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a side hug. He kissed the top of my head.