9. Sherry have severe ADHD and congenital analgesia. She struggles with her studies a lot; failing lots of classes and just barely passing important exams. Alfred and Gary are the two who helps her lots; Luke would sometimes tag along because, hey, he fails classes he doesn't study for and who doesn't want free grinds? :) Sherry cannot feel physical pain but she always tries to act as humane as possible even though she doesn't feel hurt. Due to the disorder that makes Sherry insensitive to pain, the coroner does self harm in order to "investigate" various kinds of lacerations and injuries, only to be told to stop by Akamai and Luke, who were both in a panicked frenzy and threw a tirade once they found out... Due to Sherry's short attention span and immunity to pain, she would probably be pondering something random like "if horse hair is used for violin bows, can human hair be used too?"  whilst getting beaten up and not know she's getting injured or even picked on.

10. Sherry is an atheist who believes in "The Stars". She loves Zodiac stereotypes because it's accurate in some ways unlike religion. This sweet homeless, parentless and birthday-less Quintessential hopes one day she will be able to find out her own birthday when she gets good enough to calculate it. She currently shares a birthday with Alfred and calls Alfred's parents her own dad and mom, not that they mind of course.

11. I think I need to highlight my favourite characters. They are Luke Aiden, Caelan Rose, Akamai Shi and Threatening! I love Heather Bellrose and Sabrina An Sona very much too. Though it's a shame they don't get as much screen time as others aaaaaaaaaaaaa ;w;

12. Caelan and Heather both have 'Rose' in their surnames... I gave Caelan 'Rose' as his surname because I figured he's an ikemen of sorts so might as well make him as "princely" as possible ^^; As for Heather, I received a gift from my little brother and it was really sweet; a bell with little hollies for Christmas! I want to commemorate this special and cute present so I wanna give Heather the honours! Bell-holly or Hollybelle sounds a bit weird so I stuck with Bellrose when Caelan came to mind (because of the red bells, I thought of red roses...). At first I consider making them siblings but I didn't. In the end, these two gets along very well canonically!

(Pssst! Here's the bell that my little brother gifted me~!)

13. Rin has heart disease. She found out about it at the age of ten when she collapsed from fencing one day. Realising she has little to no time to live her life for all the excitement she has missed out on, she escaped from her home and started a new life as "Rin Shiota" and is sent to the Agency thanks to her piquing Mr. Yue's interest.

Bonus fact: Speaking of Rin, she is an OC created for the anime "Assassination Classroom" (one of my favourite animes aaaaah). She's supposedly Nagisa's sister who is "studying" (working as an assassin) overseas and loves to dress up as a guy (to piss her mom off. To those who knows Nagisa's backstory w/ his mother; I mean, Rin is good at provoking people alright). She came back to Japan to help the E Class kill Koro-sensei. Her favourite hobby is teasing Shu-chan (Asano Gakushu).