Arguments

angst/fluff

tw: brief yelling/arguing

A/N: rly short and bad and boring lmao sorry y'all.

---

(Corpse's POV)

"Well if all you want to do is scream and argue, you can leave! You can fucking leave!"

"You want me to leave? Fine! I'll fucking leave and don't come after me acting like you fucking care!" 

She grabbed her purse, shoving her phone into her pocket and throwing on a pair of slides and a hoodie before storming out of the house. 

I now regretted it. I yelled at her over something stupid and she was upset over it now. 

"Baby wait-" I call out, before realizing it was too late. She was gone and I wasn't getting her back. Not tonight. 

"Fuckin' hell..." I mumble to myself. I check the time. It was 9pm. If she wasn't back before midnight I had to go looking for her. We might've had an argument but she was still my girlfriend. I still cared about her and... yeah. I cared about her. 

We hadn't had an argument this bad and I hoped I could make things better. I wanted her to stay. I couldn't lose her and she was the first woman I'd ever truly... had feelings for. 

--

About an hour had passed and I was getting more anxious by the moment. 
I quickly dialed her number, putting her on speaker so I could pace around while trying not to lose my shit. 

My Princess <3

The screen read. Still no answer. Fuck it, I had to go looking now. 

---

(Your POV)

You were sitting in your car, smoking a cigarette in a Target parking lot. You rarely smoked, only when you were super stressed. And now was one of those moments. 

You look at your speedometer, a Polaroid of Corpse kissing your cheek while you're giggling sitting in the corner. 
You sigh, throwing the cigarette out the window. "I wish I could tell you how I really feel. I love you, C, but you just don't see it." 

You took a deep breath, smelling that smell. The smell of him. You look down at your torso, realizing this was his hoodie. You missed him. You knew you did. But maybe you needed some time away? 

You thought for a moment. 

No.

You needed him.

You turned over the engine, heading out of the plaza and into the street, then towards Corpse's house. Maybe he was still there?

---

"Baby? Baby, I'm sorry I-" 

he wasn't there. 

He wasn't there, and you needed him to be. You broke down in tears, only assuming the worst. 

You took off the hoodie, curling up into a ball on the couch and holding the hoodie close to your chest, taking in the scent. "I love you." you whispered to yourself. "Please come home."

You sat there in the same position for hours. It was 1 am the last time you checked the time. 

"I fucked it up..." you heard an unmistakable voice say, entering the house. "I guess we need to wait." 

"Please baby, please just come back." he sobs out. 
You saw him come into the living room, his head down, before you two locked eyes. 

"Hello." 

He hesitated for a moment, before running up to you and kissing you softly, but his hands firm. "God, Y/N, you scared the shit out of me." he said between kisses.

"I'm sorry. I was just upset." you whisper against his neck, placing a soft kiss and taking in his scent as your hands were on his waist.

"I know, darling, I shouldn't have yelled. Just don't scare me like that again."

"I won't. Promise." you say softly, kissing him again. 

"I love you." he admits softly. "I love you and the thought of you leaving hurts me so badly." Corpse says.

Your heart fluttered at those words. "I love you too." 

He began to smile, chuckling a bit. "You do?" 

"Of course, baby."
"Please never leave."
"I won't."