Needy

A/N: really rly short chapter sorry guys i just rly needed to update so just a filler for now.

concept: you get needy for attention while Corpse is streaming.
(also the song I added isn't connected to the chapter... it's just a good song lmfao)

fluff

---

You sigh, hearing Corpse laugh from his gaming studio. 
"Alright... just meet me in electrical-" he said, making you look up from your phone. You really wanted him to hold you right now... but you didn't wanna bother him. 

"Dude, what the fuck!" Corpse laughed out again, starting to crack up. 
You cracked a smile, his laugh making you smile. 
You walked into his studio, before sitting in his lap. "I miss you..." you whispered into his neck, pulling your knees closer to his chest. 
"Baby, I'm almost done.." Corpse said softly. 
"But I miss you." you whined. 

Corpse sighed. "Come on, baby, the game is almost over. I'll take you out for dinner once we're done."
You frowned. "It's 2 am..." you mumbled.

"Y/N? Oh my God! Corpse, is that your girl?" Rae asked, getting excited because you two had never met before.
"Hey!" you heard Sykkuno also say. "Nice to finally meet you!"
You started to get shy, holding onto Corpse. "You can say hi, baby, go ahead." he smiled, holding your waist. 
"Hi..." you said sweetly but quietly, hiding your mouth with your hoodie sleeve.

"How are you?" Toast spoke up. 
"I- I'm okay..." you smile, still feeling shy. 
"You're so cute-" Corpse laughed, kissing you softly. 
"Awwww-" you heard everybody say in unison. 
Corpse blushed at that, chuckling and shaking his head. 

"You guys are so cute." you heard Ranboo say. 
"That's not me, that's her." Corpse chuckled, bringing you into another deep kiss. 
"Corpse you're hot, shut the fuck up-" Tommy joked, making everybody laugh. 
You smiled, really enjoying his friends and their company. 

You watched them finish the game, before Corpse spoke up again. 
"Alright, guys, I'm gonna hop off for tonight... I've got a cute girl to take care of." he said, before saying goodbye to everybody individually.

"Now gimmie a kiss!" you giggled once he logged off, Corpse laughing and kissing you deeply. 
"Yay-" you laughed into the kiss, straddling his waist. 
"Oh my God why do you have to be so fucking adorable?" He said, kissing you again. 
You giggled again at that, hiding your face in his chest. 
"Stop. Being. So. Cute!" Corpse said, picking you up and lightly slamming you on the bed.
"I'm not cute!" you laugh, pulling him down into another warm kiss.
"Yes you are, take it back. Take it back unless you want me to tickle you-"
Your eyes went wide at that. "Okay! I take it back!" you giggle, pecking his lips again. 

"That's what I thought." Corpse chuckled, picking you up and taking you towards your room. He sat you on the mattress, taking the spot next to you. 
You smile, looking up into his eyes. "You're so beautiful..." you say softly, reaching up to stroke his cheek with your thumb. 
Corpse chuckle again, shaking his head. "Beautiful? With this face?" he asked, laughing and not really taking you seriously.
"Well, of course. If you could see yourself the way I do... you'd never be insecure again." you sigh,  still looking deep into his eyes.

"But I mean... why? My teeth are crooked, I have acne scars, my eyes are... shaped weird." he chuckled.
You frown. "Stop. You're beautiful... and all of those things are beautiful. You're beautiful, baby. My beautiful boy." you whisper, getting on top of him and hugging his head so his face was close to your chest.

"Y/N?" 
"Hm?"
"I love you."
"I love you more."

Corpse laughed at that. "Really? I guess we'll have to see about that." he smirked, before moving his lips towards the soft part of your neck, leaving soft kisses and hickey's.

You blushed brightly, giggling and letting out little gasps as you tangled your fingers in his curls. "God, you have no idea what you do to me."