Morning After

(tw: talking about some nsfw/intimate things. theres no smut, but there's mentions of it. if this triggers you in any way i recommend skipping :) )

(lots of fluff :>)

---

You open your eyes, immediately smiling as you're greeted with the face of the person you love the most. 

You roll over, resting your head on your boyfriend's warm chest. You take a deep breath, taking in his scent, the faint musk of his cologne still on his bare skin. You place a hand on his chest, tracing small circles with your finger as you smile against his firm skin. You pull the blanket up a little so it's barely above your waist. 

"Mm... morning, baby." you smile, looking up at Corpse.
You look up to see Corpse smiling down at you, his eyes still half-lidded as he had just woken up as well. 
"Good morning, beautiful." he said softly, his morning voice even deeper than usual.
"How'd you sleep?" 
"I slept good, bub, what about you?" you ask, your hand still lightly placed on his bare chest. You knew that he had a hard time sleeping most nights.
"A lot better than usual." Corpse said, wrapping an arm around your waist tightly. 

You smile at that. "Good. I'm glad, though I'm not surprised after the um... things we did last night." you giggle, blushing a bit as you thought about what you two had done a few hours before. 
Corpse laughed a bit, a slight blush also on his face. "Well, I mean, you're not wrong." he said, kissing the top of your head. "Which um... while we're on the topic, can I ask you something?" he asked softly. 
"Anything." you smile reassuringly, draping an arm over his torso. 

"Was um... was it okay? The uh- the sex, was it- alright?" Corpse asked. 
You blushed more at those words, because it was definitely more than "alright", it was amazing. It was perfect... he was perfect. 
"It was amazing, baby." you smile, leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. 
"Okay, good." Corpse laughed a bit, sighing in relief. 
"You mean you couldn't tell? I figured you'd definitely figure it out by how loud I was being and how much I was clutching onto you and wrapping my arms around you." you giggle, blushing even more now. 
Corpse laughed a bit, too. "Well... yeah, that too. I was afraid I was hurting you at first-" he chuckled, stroking the top of your head. 

You let out a small laugh, before sitting up and straddling Corpse's waist.
"Breakfast?" you ask, your hands gently placed on his abdomen as you look down at him. 
"Mm, that sounds nice." 
"Mkay... what sounds best?"
"Hm... waffles with bacon and orange juice?" Corpse suggested. 
"Already on it." you giggle, bending down and connecting your lips for a soft, warm kiss. 
Corpse laughed a little, thinking it was adorable how much you wanted to kiss him.

You get off of his waist, walking into the kitchen in only your underwear and one of Corpse's white t-shirts. 
Corpse smiled to himself, watching you walk out of the room in only his shirt and your underwear. He thought you were adorable like that. 

---

"Is it good?" you chuckle, watching Corpse practically wolf down the food you had made him for breakfast. 
"Mhm- isch good babe-" Corpse said, his mouth full. 
You giggle, taking a seat next to him and kissing his cheek before running your fingers through his curls. "You're so cute." you say, resting your head on his shoulder. 

"I love you." you say softly. 
"I love you more."
"Not possible."
"Totally is-" Corpse laughed, bending down and placing another kiss to your lips. "Didn't I prove that to you last night?" he said, making you blush. 
"I- sh-shut up!-" you say, playfully hitting his shoulder.
"You're just mad I'm right, babe." 

You loved this asshole.