Surprise.

A/N: sorry for being so inactive and not updating guys... I've been in the hospital for a few days and in a lot of pain both mentally and physically. I had to get my stomach pumped because I tried to OD so pls go easy on me. I will try to update a lot more.  And sorry if this chapter sucks.

--

concept: you have a serious surprise for Corpse 

fluff

---

You pace back and forth, smiling as you glanced down at the piece of plastic in your hand. You sigh, laughing a bit at the thought of what Corpse's reaction would be. 

"God, this is really happening?" you sigh out, feeling really happy, but also nervous. You and Corpse had been trying for months and now it was finally happening...
"I hope he's ready the way he said he was..." you mumble under your breath.

You decided to go to Walmart, getting a few things to make a cute little gift for your surprise. 
You grabbed a pastel yellow gift bag, some tissue paper, a gender neutral baby onesie, some baby socks, and a few of Corpse's favorite snacks. 

You checked out the items, before heading back home. 

You sat the bags on your bed, trying to figure out how to do this before Corpse got home. 

You decided to take some tissue paper, putting it in the bottom of the bag. You also added the two small plastic tests, the socks, the onesie, the snacks, and you also wrote a note.

'You're gonna be the most amazing father. I love you, and I know our baby will, too. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait.'

You tucked it at the bottom, before putting more tissue paper on top and setting it on the dresser. 
---

The seconds seemed to just go so slow... it was dreadful. You began to overthink... thinking that you might not be ready for all of this. That maybe you thought too much or too little and now it was gonna come back to bite you in the ass. But you also thought about how sweet it would be to see Corpse's face... to see the smile and softness in his eyes when he looked at his child for the first time. Or watching him hold their hand as they went and got ice cream together. To watch him just be the perfect parent... the parent you knew he'd be.

Your thoughts got cut off by the sound of jangling keys in the front door. Your eyes went wide, and you ran to the living room. 

"Hey, baby, I'm home. I brought back some food." Corpse greeted, taking off his shoes and bending down to kiss you. "What'd you do while I was gone?" 
You struggled to put out an answer. "U-uh- I just like cleaned the bathroom and stuff." you said. 
Corpse raised an eyebrow, chuckling a bit. "You said that in such a weird way." 
"Weird? H-how was it weird?" you laugh awkwardly. 
Corpse kept giving you that look, shaking his head. "Nothin', nevermind." he laughed. "But here's your food." he smiled, following you into the kitchen.

You two sat down, catching each other up on your day and eating your food. 
"Are you sure you're okay baby? You seem... off. Not in a bad way, just... I dunno." Corpse shrugged.
"I'm fine." you laugh.
"Alright, now I know something is up." he chuckled, looking down at you.
You sighed. "Alright, fine..." you say, before taking his hand and leading him to your room. "I have a gift." you smile, handing him the bag.

Corpse raised his eyebrows. "A gift? For what?" he chuckled.
"Shush and open it-" you giggle, starting to get nervous again, but also very excited. 
"Alright, alright-" he joked, taking out the tissue paper from the top and starting to dig into the gift. 

He pulled out some of the snacks, smiling at the sight. 
You smile back at him, gesturing for him to continue looking in the bag. 

He pulled out the onesie, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. He hesitated, before pulling out the socks. 

He took a moment to think, looking down at the clothes, and then back at you with a wide smile on his face. He picked up the note and the tests, quickly reading over the note, before looking at the tests, his face now slack with surprise. He had the most, wholesome, happiest smile on his face, and it made your heart practically melt.

"Baby... are you serious? L-like you're not fucking with me right now?" he asked, his eyes filling with tears.
"Yeah, I'm 100 percent serious." you chuckle. "W-why, are you... mad?" you ask, your smile slowly dropping. 
"Mad? Baby, why would I be mad? W-we're gonna be parents!" he laughed, picking you up and spinning you around. "Come here, baby." he said, leaning up and putting his lips on yours.
You giggled into the kiss, cupping his face as he sat you down. 
"I love you. Fuck, I love you." he smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist so there was no space between you two. 
"I love you, too." you smile, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him down for another deep kiss. 

"And I love you too." he giggled, getting on his knees and gently kissing your abdomen. You smile and giggle, running your fingers through his curls. 
"You're so cute." you laugh. "And you're gonna be such an amazing dad. I know it."
"Well, you're gonna be an amazing mommy." he chuckled, kissing you again. "God, there are no words to describe how happy I am right now..." he said softly, holding the pregnancy tests close to his chest. 

You smile again, kissing his cheeks. "I can't wait to start this new chapter with you..." you whisper. "With both of you."