Long Day

Smut/ fluff/aftercare
degrading/praising, domination, and breeding.

---

You dropped your purse to the floor, taking your hair down and throwing your pants off. You had such a long day and you were just ready to relax. 

Corpse chuckled, handing you a cup of coffee he'd gotten you. "Long day babe?" he asked.
"Yeah. Just... so many customers." you admit, gladly taking the coffee and wrapping an arm around his neck, before hiding your face in his chest. 

"I'm sorry baby. I've been busy too... working on new music and merch and it's been a lot." he says.
You sigh, getting on your tippy toes and kissing him softly. "Hopefully everything straightens out soon." you mumble into the kiss.

He nods, letting go of your waist and heading towards your room. 
You follow him, throwing off your blouse, now only left in a bra and underwear. "What?" you ask, noticing Corpse's eyes practically burning into you. 
"N-nothing." he shrugged.

You shrug it off, turning around and looking into the mirror. You begin to wipe off your makeup, but you couldn't help but notice the eyes looking at you through the mirror yet again.
You pretend not to notice.

"You know... you look really beautiful." you heard Corpse's deep voice say. 
"Oh? Well, you look handsome too." you giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck again as you spun around. "I love you." you smile.
"I love you more." he said, his cheeks darkening as you pressed your barely-clothed chest against his. 
"Doubt that. Why are you blushing?"
"I-I'm not blushing, shut up!"

"Hmmm, I think you are." you tease. 
He took a breath, before bending down towards your ear. "Well maybe if you weren't trying to show off your body like a little whore for me, it wouldn't be a problem, no?"

Your breath hitched. "I- um.. n-no?" you didn't know how to get a response out.
"What was that, doll? Not sure I heard you."
"I- I'm sorry." 
"That's not how you address me, love." 
"Sir. I'm sorry sir." 
"Good girl." he said, before placing a kiss to your cheek. 
"D-don't..." you sigh.

He pulls you closer. 
"Don't what, doll?" 
"You know what you're doing..."
"Maybe. Now, do you wanna do this the easy way or the hard way? You can either be a good girl and get what you want, or you can be naughty and get punished. You choose, darling." 

Your breath hitched yet again. "I-I'll be good." 
He lightly smacked your thigh, making you jump. "You'll be good what?"
You whine softly, hiding your face in his chest again. "I'll be good sir." 
"That's a good girl. Now, let me use you princess. I'll make sure you feel good." 

You whimper as he bends you over the side of the bed. "Be a good girl." he reminds you, taking his belt off and beginning to wrap it around your wrists that were being pinned behind your back. 

He slowly but surely removed his pants, being left in just his boxers as he discarded his shirt as well. 

"please.." you whisper softly.
"What was that, princess?"
"N-nothing."
"Are you sure? Sounded like someone was begging." 
"I wasn't." 
"There's no need to lie doll, I'm going to give you what you want either way." you could hear the smirk in his voice. 

He sunk to his knees, his hands gripping your thighs. 
"Now, let's take a look at these precious little princess parts of yours.." he whispered, lightly pushing a finger against your clit through your underwear. He chuckles a bit. "You're so pathetic. You're already dripping for me babygirl." 

You whined at the contact, his pet names only making you wetter and wetter. 
"I know, baby, I know. You can barely handle it." he said in a pouty, mocking tone. 

"I want you." you whisper, trying to get any amount of friction against his fingers. 
"Like this? Is this what you want?" he asks, before pulling your panties to the side and slowly beginning to pump two fingers into your pussy, his fingers perfectly hitting your g-spot each time.

You couldn't even reply. You just moaned into the sheets, your hands balled into fists as your knees started to go weak.
You began to slide down to the floor, his fingers going deeper the more you fell.
"Ah ah ah, babygirl. If you want master to please you, you need to stay up." 
You moaned out again, starting to fuck yourself on his fingers. 

"Please..." was all you could manage.
"You just need to stay up for me princess."

You frantically nod, moaning into the mattress even louder as he sped his fingers up. 
"I-I'm gonna cum!" you shout, before feeling the sensation come to a hault.
"Already? I don't think so, love. You haven't even taken my cock yet." he chuckled darkly as he bent over to kiss your neck. You felt his rock hard length rubbing against your ass as he bent over. 

"I'm gonna untie you now, but you need to be good. Don't touch yourself unless I say." 
You nod frantically as he takes the belt off. 
"What do you say?"
"Thank you, sir." 
"Good girl. Now, turn around and lay on your back like a good little slut." 

You did as told, slightly spreading your legs as you watched him take his large cock out of his boxers. He started to slowly jerk himself off. You groaned, watching the precum drip off his cock onto your abdomen. "Please... please I need you so bad." you said.

He chuckled at that. "Patience, princess."
And without warning, he shoved himself into you. 
"N-no condom?"
"I wanna be as close to you as I possibly can." he said, gripping your hips as he began to slowly fuck into you.

He gasped as he began to make friction. "God, doll, your cunt just feels so good on my cock." he praised, slamming into that sweet spot again. 
You couldn't breathe. It was just too much pleasure. "Sir- please harder, please!" 

"Already? Jeez, you really are just a horny little slut for me, aren't you?" 
You moaned loudly, gripping the bedsheets.

He quickly covered your mouth. "Make any noise it gets rougher." he said.
You let out a breath, nodding against his hand before he uncovered your mouth.
"Good girl. Such a good little fucking whore for me." 

You were struggling to be quiet, but you managed. 

"If you get any tighter I might not be able to help myself." he smirked, speeding up as you started to leak around his cock.
"I- I can't take it anymore- I'm sorry-" you say, your juices spilling onto his length. 
"Let it out, doll." he said, his cum filling your tight hole. He rode out his high, fucking his seed deeper into you. "I love you." he moaned out, the emotional part coming into play now.

"I love you too." you whisper, reaching up and wrapping your arms around his neck as you pulled him in for a deep kiss. He slowed his pace, pulling out as he collapsed on top of you. 

He kissed you softly, before catching his breath. 
He sat up, grabbing some lotion for your wrists and getting some water from the nightstand. "Here, baby. No rope burn and some hydration." he smiled.

You giggle, kissing him again. "You're so cute." 
"Nah, that's you." he chuckled, booping your nose. "So, how about a warm bath and some wine?" 
"No wine for me tonight. Gotta work again tomorrow."
"Right... well, how about some hot cocoa and a movie? Plus the bath, of course." he winked, before stepping out of the room for a moment. 

You giggle again. He might've been rough and dominant during personal time but when you two were together outside of the bedroom he was just so sweet and caring. And you loved him for that.

"Baby! Hocus Pocus is on, c'mon, c'mon! It's about to start-" he said, picking you up as he carried you to the living room. 
You laugh as he sets you on the couch. "Adorable." 

You wouldn't trade this boy for the world.