Vol. 3 Chapter 20.5 - The Prison

Comincia dall'inizio

"Keep dreamin', boys." She said afterwards

The nobles were quickly screaming, some out of fear, while others out of anger, however they were quickly pushed away, the nobles continuing to cry in fear were being directed to a maximum security facility, while the others still being arrogant were being moved toward an interrogation and execution site.

Dominic heard everything and immediately began to walk quickly into the main building, his sense of psychological resistance faltering a bit, but he nevertheless continued.

Upon entering the main building he was immediately greeted with a cold feeling, the air conditioning in the building was something he didn't expect from a prison, or rather... This wasn't the prison at all, instead something like an interrogation site, judgement site, or something similar.

He eventually entered into a large spacious area, referred to as the convict lobby. About Six pillars extending from the floor to the ceiling keeping the roof up.

"Welcome one and all!" A female voice was heard, Dominic and several others" heads, well those are broken or hopeless enough kept their heads low.

A girl nearly at age of 20, was seen on a platform with several other individuals observing them a they pass by, she was wearing a Nun uniform, Two Bright Orange armbands on either arm to signify her status as one of the facility's convicts. However the thing that caught the attention of Dominic was that they were smiling with genuine glee.

'Why are they... Wait...' Dominic thought, before he slowly observed the 'Nun' as she continues speaking but her words were drowned out as he continued thinking.

'Isn't... Isn't that the Nun from Urestan?' Dominic thought, he recognised the girl as one of the few nuns supposedly recruited from urestan to provide support with the Pluvimian Insurgencies. 'I thought she was surely killed after all what these savages are doing...'

"-I truly hope you can comfort here, comfort exclusively created and granted by his lord himself!" She finished. 'His lord? Who is she talking about...?' Dominic thought in confusion. As he was soon escorted off to his cell.

"Hey, Elora." Another individual whom is one of the old nuns from Albatros tapped on her shoulder.

"I think I know that person..."

"That's because you do, Sister~ It's one of the imperial nobles. It baffles at me why such sinful people have been brought here. But... I believe I can do something with that." Elora said, as she observed Dominic from a distance.

—~~—~~—~~—

The next day, Dominic woke up and started his new routine, he didn't to be walking beside other prisoners which can most likely be commoners, as he proceeded to walk down a hall way he nearly passed by the hallway leading to the entrance of a particular room, he peaked through its small glass slit, and observed one of the nuns seemingly teaching a number of other individuals, about 80% of them being female.

'What the F**k...' he uttered before he headed back down to reach the cafeteria.

on the way he noticed many excluding the ones that recently arrived are seemingly conversing as if nothing was wrong, that combined with what he saw earlier and yesterday made him even more confused. 'Is this a prison? Why are these people acting so carefree...'

He soon got into a line where he received his food, which confused him even more, the food wasn't poor, but it wasn't luxurious, it more or less humble in a way.