Chapter 1: The Sex

Every lick, every kiss sent chills down my spine. I tried to keep it together but my moans kept getting louder each time I felt his tongue make circular motions on my clit. I laid my head back and closed my eyes and enjoyed every second of him exploring my body tasting every inch of me like I was his favorite ice cream flavour. My legs and boobs started shaking, my finger nails tightly gripping the chair. I was about to scream his name when I heard a voice say, "Tasha, can you confirm that you sent the paperwork? Tasha, are you there? Hello?" This voice did not sound like Marcus. I opened my eyes and saw my laptop opened in front of me on my desk. Fuck, I forgot I was in a meeting. I quickly unmuted myself and although I was out of breath from all that screaming, I said, "Yes." Then muted myself and waited for my man to finish eating his desert 🤪. Loads of cum dripped down my leg as he started to slurp my juices and finger me. The faster he went, the more my body started to shake.

Sweating uncontrollably, I laid my head back again and let my body experience this amazing feeling. Marcus knew how to please me. The faster he fingered me, the more wet I became. I imagined his finger being his dick pounding me really hard and making me arch my back while I yelled for him to keep going. I must've voiced these thoughts out loud or he read my mind but suddenly I felt him pick me up off the chair and lay me on the floor. My skirt and panties were soaked. He took them off then spread my legs wider and entered me 😍. I couldn't help but scream when I felt him in me. The sounds of his moans turned me on even more. I rubbed my clit as fast as I could while he was in me. In a matter of seconds, I started squirting all over him and our new red carpet.

After I was finished, I watched as he went down on me slurping up my juices. I can't remember the last time a man fucked me like this; sex with Justin was great but sex with Marcus was fucking amazing! Each time we slept together he took me to cloud nine. Made me experience things that I never did before.

After he ate me, we started kissing. He was still hard and I was still horny. I rolled him over on the floor and started to ride him. I watched as he bit his lips and eyes rolled back into his head. Every time he moaned, my pores started raising and I just kept going faster. Sweat started pouring down his face as his toes curled up; he quickly rolled me over, stuck his dick in me and released. My body shook with excitement as he filled me up. Afterward, he laid on my chest and I played with his hair until we fell asleep.

Sleeping with His Enemyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें