Onaga x (gender-neutral)Reader

Start from the beginning

"Here, my mom found the ones you like."

"You didn't have to," he said, accepting the food.

"I know but," you stopped, your gaze changing again. "I'll enjoy watching you lick it up."

Onaga sighed, feeling the blood rush to his face.

"Remind me to never accept food from you again."

You smirked, tracing his lips with your thumb. "It's fine if you don't want 'em. I like the flavour anyway. I'm just curious if yours tastes the same."

You left him to think about your words. You could feel his embarrassment as you walked away.

"If it's that good, I'm eager to try it," you whispered.

"F/n, want to join us for lunch?" a classmate called.

"I hope your stomachs are strong," you replied. "I'm in a good mood today."

"Don't worry. We've F/n-proofed our food."

You laughed. An extra but necessary measure to survive lunch with you.

TIME SKIP

You were walking around your neighbourhood, having nothing to do at home. It was Saturday morning and you'd rather spend it alone than at home possibly arguing with whoever happened to breathe near you. Last night was a bad night. You yawned, pulling out your phone to annoy whoever happened to be at the top of your message list.

CALLING . . . . . pudding😋

O: Don't tell me you plan on annoying me all weekend as well?
Y: Meet me at the park in 5?
O: Eh?
Y: Bye.
O: F/n—

CALL ENDED 📳 [📴]

You jogged to the park, laying face down on the grass. "What a drag. I'm so tired."

You waited for Onaga to show up, breathing in the dirt to pass time.

"What are you doing?"

"Hopefully melting into the ground," you replied, rolling onto your back. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know," he said, sitting by you. "Some friend told me to meet them here. Haven't seen them yet."

You jabbed your fist into his side. "If you don't want to be here you can leave, jerk."

He sweatdropped. "I was kidding. What's up? You're in a bad mood."

You moved your head in his lap. "Shit night, didn't sleep well. Woke up with a headache. Everyone was being too loud. Put me in a shit mood."

He leaned back on his hands, listening to you rant about how annoying your morning had been.

"And don't even get me started on the damn birds who decided to celebrate the sunrise this morning. It rises every day. Shut up!"

"Sounds like you had a rough morning."

You groaned, pulling on your hoodie strings. "I'm just so annoyed. I want to punch someone."