Chapter 1- The Invite

"And Cut!" The director yelled as Tom and I finished our scene together.

"Wow, I can't believe that was our last scene together." I told Tom with a bit of a frown.

"Well, it's not like it's the last time we are seeing each other. We still have panels, interviews, and of course the movie premiere." This was my first real movie and I couldn't be happier having Tom Hiddleston as my costar.

"You're right." I say as we walk side by side back to our trailers.

"Are you coming to the new Avengers premier tonight?"

"No, I wasn't invited. It's no big deal though, I'm going to spend the evening with Loki at home watching it from the comfort of my couch." Funny enough I had Loki for over a year before meeting Tom and I had to go through the process of telling him that my cat was named after the god not the MCU character. Either way Tom felt slightly flattered since Loki only likes me, and now after meeting Tom, him.

"Well, take this as an invite. I have the ability to bring a plus one, and it would give you some practice of what it's like before our premier in a few months." Tom knew how stressed I was to go through all of this and so he tried to help me where he could. I could tell by the look in his eye that I had no way of saying no.

"Fine, now I need to go home and find something to wear. Will I know anyone other than you?"

"Tom Holland and Zendaya will be there, you've met them, right?"

"Yeah, I did a show with Zendaya a year or so ago and met Holland there."

"Well, they will be there so there is nothing to worry about young one." Tom said roughing up my hair.

"Do you think Noah will be there?" I asked with a bit of panic. I had dated Noah Centino for 6 months and we had recently broken up after cheating on me with one of his costars.

"I don't see why he would." Tom gave me a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Go get changed and I'll pick you up at your place around 6!"

"Thanks Tom!"

"Of course, YN." We went our separate ways and I changed out of my outfit. I've enjoyed these last 5 months filming and Tom had become my best friend sometimes he even acted as an older brother. He knew me better than anyone. My phone rang and I answered it without looking.

"Hello?" I asked as I slipped on my leggings and sweatshirt.

"Hey YN, it's me, Monica."

"Oh! Hey Monica what's up!" Monica had been my agent ever since I got my first commercial 3 years ago and she was family to me at this point, the closest thing I had to one at least.

"I was talking to a few directors and a couple want you to come in next week for a reading."

"Okay, not a problem, Hey Mon? Got any recommendations on what I should wear to a movie premiere?"

"What movie Premiere?" Monica asked a bit concerned. I could hear her rustling her papers trying to see if she missed something.

"Tom, he invited me to the new Avengers movie premiere tonight, that way I could get used to the experience without all the extra stress." I told her in hopes she would calm down. I heard her shriek in excitement.

"That man is going to take my job from me, I have the perfect outfit. I'll bring it by your place in an hour, okay?"

"Great, thanks!" We hung up and I slid on my sunglasses and shoes before grabbing my oversized backpack and walking out the door. Like every day I went out the back and saw my driver standing there.