[ There's nothing left to fear ] Fubuki Sumie

[ First one of the two continuations to "Fear"! Second continuation will still be a Lui x Reader :'3 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Shirasagijou Lui, I won't forgive you." Fubuki's words were dripping venom. He held you closer, in a protective and comforting manner.

At this, Lui smirks, before bursting into maniacal laughter.

"Do as you like." The shark-like blader stated, grinning. "I've already had my fun."

And with that, Shirasagijou Lui was out of the picture. His maniacal laughter rung out throught the distance, reminding you that even if he was no longer there in person, he'd remain in your head for the rest of your life.

"(Name)." Fubuki's eyes soften when he looks down at you. "I'll protect you, no matter what."

You look up at him, your eyes are no longer empty, dull. Instead, they held their usual light. What happened with Lui was irreversible, but that didn't matter anymore, at least...not now.

"Fubuki, I love you... S-So much.."

Right now, nothing mattered, except for the boy that held you in his arms. You didn't know how long you cried, but still, Fubuki had stayed with you all the way through.

Once you had fallen asleep, Fubuki had made sure to take you home. The blond laid you on his bed, tucking you in.

He sat at your side, briefly studying your peaceful expression. Somehow, he felt like he had been at fault . . .

"Yes, (Name). I love you too." His expression was sad.

If he had told you how he felt beforehand, Lui wouldn't have hurt you.

He wouldn't have allowed you anywhere near that guy.

***

The next day, you woke up in Fubuki's arms...?

Realization struck you, making you feel incredibly embarrassed.

You slept in the same bed?!

Just for a little while, you study Fubuki's peaceful, sleeping expression. This was a treat, alright.

"I don't have any time to waste..." You mutter, slightly disappointed over the fact that you'd leave the boy's side so soon.

After what happened with Lui, being with Fubuki like this . . .

It felt like a dream, as you hadn't expected to leave Lui's side. Ah, Lui . . .

Carefully, and quietly, you squeeze out of the blond blader's arms.

He seemed to stir slightly, but fortunately, he didn't wake up. Ah, he looked so gorgeous like this!

You mentally slap yourself for getting distracted once again.

And so, the day began, your normal everyday would be restored, somewhat.

After a much needed shower, and a very very well-needed change of clothes, belonging to Nika. They were cute, alright, but you couldn't look at your old clothes after what happened.

The pink haired girl had brought you clothes, having heard the news from Fubuki himself.

"(N-Name)-chan! I was so worried..." The girl spoke inbetween sobs, embracing you oh so tightly. "I-I'm so glad you're here!"

"N-Nika..." To say you weren't in the verge of tears would be a lie. In fact, you could barely hold back. It felt so good, being with your best friend once again. "I'm extremely happy too!"

"Shu-senpai told me to give you this." Nika spoke, while handing you a present box. "You're so lucky, (Name)-chan!"

Oh, right. You hadn't opened the present yet.

You look down at the box curioualy. It was neatly wrapped, and the contents inside seemed to be rather light for a box so big!

No matter, you began opening it, until . . .

A familiar bey, and launcher. This . . .?

"Shu-san, you shouldn't have." You can't hide the big big smile that spread on your face. (Bey Name), you had practically given up on Beyblade due to Lui destroying your Bey.

"Yet he did, because I told him." Fubuki had sleepily emerged from his bedroom door; He was fresh out of the shower."Good morning, (Name)." The male yawned, yet still joined you on the couch.

"F-Fubuki!" You were too distracted to have registered the boy's presence by your side.

"Hey." The blond smiled, a smile that seemingly belonged to only you.

"Good morning.." You shyly return his smile. "Thank you, for telling Shu-san."

"Yeah." Fubuki nodded. Then, his eyes lingered on your form. Taking in your newer appearance, it was only Nika's clothes that you had borrowed, but he still seemed surprised, as you looked incredibly cute in them.

"F-Fubuki...?" You call out to the male, embarrassed by him eyeing you so..intently. "Is there something on me?" And just now, you had noticed his wet locks, as his hair wasn't it's usual spiky self. It made your face turn even redder!

He chuckled, also finding that reaction cute in itself.

"No, I'm just silently complimenting you." He said, before standing up and heading for the door. "Let's go out, everyone's worried about you."

"Yes!" You beam, immediately joining the boy's side.

***

"No fair! How'd you even beat me, (Name)!?" Aiga groaned, before rushing over to pick up his bey.

"You're not that strong, world champion." You giggle, retrieving yours from the stadium. "I've participated in nationals myself, you know!" Placing a hand to your chest, you cackle maniacally. "I'm the Super Z champion, Akaba Aiga!" You dramatically make gestures, while also imitating Aiga's voice much to his annoyance.

"You little...!" The brunet grit his teeth. "That was just luck!"

"Man, you suck!" Ranjiro couldn't hold back his laughter, seemingly in tears. "Bahahahaha! (Name) really made a fool outta you!"

Fubuki only watched from the side, having a smile on his face the whole time.

"Alright (Name), I'll be your opponent now." The blond then stood up, his scarlet eyes never left yours.

His gaze made you feel so incredibly giddy...

"(Name)-chan versus Captain Fubuki? I bet (Name)-chan will win!" Tokonatsu spoke up.

Nika cheered for you from the sidelines alongside her brother. "Go, (Name)-chan! Show the Captain who's boss!'

"Yes, I'll do my best." You smiled so radiantly in Fubuki's eyes.

Standing before the stadium like this, it reminded you of old times. The nationalss, your friends, even losing to Lui that time. Even after he...

"I'm no longer scared." You muttered, just to yourself.

Aiga, Ranjiro, the twins. (Suohisanassholenowsonothim)

And your beloved one,

Fubuki.

They all saved you.

***

A/N;

I KINDA RUSHED THIS SORRY!!

I didn't think I'd make a continuation to my very very first fic because I kinda hate that one NGL LOL ! But it was requested and honestly I thought like okok why not I kinda should give it a proper ending

Anyways this is the first ending aka the true ending for that fic because uhhh yes but I'm prob gonna rewrite the whole story for that one and give Lui the whole he deserves! He's such a sweetheart now omg

But yes I hope you enjoyed this xxxx