[Not foolish, but idiotic] Hikaru Asahi

A/N; I'm curious, do you guys ever get sick of reading my stories? I have to say, 40+ stories is alot, but still, it's very fun!

Also, how do you guys feel about the change in perspective? Do you want me to go back to the previous one, or is the way it is now better?

I finally concluded our..uhh Hikaru arc, so uhm..you can rest easy now that I finished the continuation, I guess? I'm honestly in awe at how long it took!

[Word count: 1458]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After his re-encounter with (Name) a few days ago, the (H/C) blader wouldn't leave Hikaru's mind even while he trained, it was incredibly distracting and it hindered his performance greatly.

"Oi, Hikaru. You've been out of it since yesterday, what's up?" Rantaro says, approaching- While also looking down at the bluenette with worry.

He didn't know the details, but his first assumption was probably the girl Hyuga told him about earlier.

"It's nothing!" Hikaru crosses his arms, stubbornly looking to the side.

It was true, after the opportunity to see (Name) again, he couldn't focus on anything else but that girl. His feelings for her seemed to be resurfacing after their reunion.

"You know, you couldn't make it any less obvious." Raika frowns, expressing her worry over the older Asahi sibling.

"Raika's right, you should just tell us directly." Came Gun's voice, who had just entered the room with Chuck by his side.

The two of them directed their gaze at Hikaru, eyeing the boy worriedly.

At this, Hikaru could feel the pressure of his friends.

He muttered a simple, "It can't be helped", and so he steeled his resolve to speak up.

"I'm sure you know."

"We know." Raika giggles, patting the boy's shoulder. "You've been in a gloomy mood ever since you returned, what'd she tell you?"

"I figured." He shrugs his shoulders, before taking a more serious and determined expression. "-Nothing, really. She just looked really sad." He frowns, the memory of the crying girl still made his heart ache.

He didn't know how long she had been putting up an act infront of everyone else for, but he wanted to finally put her heart at ease.

Rantaro then butts in, a wry smile appearing on his face. "And you're worried about how she might be feelin' about your reunion?"

He knew Hikaru truly cared about his friends, but this situation in specific just showed how deep his feelings were for this girl in particular.

At his accurate statement, Hikaru nodded, both embarassed and relieved.

"I don't know if I made things worse for her, but I can't stand still when I know (Name)'s out there, needing my comfort."

Everyone else knew that Hikaru wouldn't rest until he knew that (Name) was happy, it had been far too long since they were together, so it was only inevitable.

The group seemed unfazed, they all began smiling at Hikaru's resolve.

If there's something they truly wanted, was for the duo to stand together on a stadium once again.

And so, the blue haired blader set on.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━