[ Of great importance ] Drum Koryu

Requested by: Mara-Noelle-M !!

Here's some Drum fluff c:

Also a small continuation to: [Oath]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Try launching Dragon!" Drum says, placing his prized bey and launcher on the palm of your hands just like that.

You stare at him, completely dumbfounded by his actions. Did Drum already forget about your lack of knowledge when it came to Beyblade? No - He wouldn't. Drum was taking another approach to make you interested in it.

Noticing your confusion - Drum decided to give you a little helping hand. He'd prepare the bey to be launched and nothing else. Now.. his gaze seemed both so expectant and excited, it put some mild pressure upon you.

You gulp, then look ahead towards the stadium while clutching the launcher with both hands. "I'll try launching dragon, just don't expect me to do it perfectly!"

"Really?!" He'd squealed, making you internally gush out. "Alright, just relax! Then, boom! Launch!"

How cute could he be?! It didn't matter how his explanation was straight up nonsense.. though you somehow begun to understand Drum speak.

Relax, focus, launch...? Maybe...

"A-Alright." You manage a smile, pointing at the stadium.

When you'd closed your eyes, you heard a voice..

Take a deep breath, (Name).

Relax.

Just focus on the task ahead, you'll be fine.

You'd managed to launch Dragon into the stadium perfectly. What a nice feeling, to accomplish something like that!

"Drum! I did it!"

Your excitement was certainly adorable to Drum.

"Yeah, you did!"

"Also, I think I heard a voice.."

"Dragon?" He seems curious. "Did he help you?"

"So this voice is 'Dragon'? Well, they were very helpful to me." You smile sheepishly.

Do bladers just talk to their spinning tops like that..?

"Dragon knows how important you are to me, I always tell him about you!" He grins, placing a hand atop yours.

Ahh.. your face reddens just like that.

"D-Drum! Do you even think through the things that you say.."

Ah wait, of course he didn't.

"I do!" He says, though he's quite bold in closing the distance between the two of you, though you knew that personal space didn't exist when it came to Drum. "I mean it!"

"A-Alright! You're so close though.."

Not to mention that he looked so scary..

"It doesn't matter! I'll be as close as I have to! I mean, I like you!"

...Eh?

You blink.

He does too.

The two of you immediately look away from one another.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just!" He blurts out, almost incomprehensible.

"I..like you too.." You mutter.

"Huh?"

"I like you too! That's all!"

After that, you run away in complete and utter embarrassment.

When he repeats it in his head, he can't hide how incredibly happy he feels, so he lets out the biggest cry of joy.

"(Name) likes me too!"

. . . .

Even in the distance, you hear it. It definitely brought a smile to your face.

"That dummy.."