[A bonding experience] Lean Walhalla

A/N; Two updates in a row? I know what you're thinking..

"You can't just write for a character that you already wrote for in a day!"

Shhhhhh, I'll make anything work as long as I exist!! I HAVE THE POWER!!

Also TIL that his hedgehog's name is actually Harry!! That's so cute omg

Also a continuation of my previous fic because I will feed this entire world with content of this angery boi!

Also..please excuse my rushed writing!

[ Season this takes place in: 5, Superking.

Word Count: 856. ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a rough training session, (Name) and Lean sat by eachother's side with a small picnic basket that the girl had prepared.

"You know, you're always carrying Lean 2.0 with you, how long have you had him for?" (Name) says, while closing in the gap between her and Lean. However, Harry didn't seem to happy with this and he began hissing at the female.

"He has a name and it definetly isn't that one." The pinkette narrows his eyes at the girl that sat by his side. "If he bites you again I won't do anything to help you." Lean begins stroking Harry's quills as an attempt to calm the animal down and eventually, it does work.

"I heard you earlier today. Harry, right?"  The girl smiles, poking at the boy's cheek. "You seemed in incredibly happy, playing with Harry."

"Shut the hell up, I'll actually punch that annoying smile off your surprisingly cute face."

Hearing Lean's compliment (and death threat) elicits a blush from the (H/C)ette.

It was then, that realization hit (Name). Despite the many threats Lean has been making against her, he had actually never laid a hand on her, except to help her out. He was perhaps, comparable to a barking dog, except said dog has a tendency of breaking doors and destroying anything with it's bare hands.

"Hey, Lean." (Name) stares off to the side, hiding her embarassment.

"What?" Lean turns towards her, keeping his rather intense gaze on the poor girl.

"D-Do you hate me?" Despite knowing the answer, curiosity was inevitable for her.

"Hah? Don't make me laugh. I would've disposed of you long ago if that were the case."

"W-What does that even mean!? You goddamn weirdo.." (Name) frowns, before holding out a sandwich towards her partner. "Come on, it's lunch time."

Lean doesn't respond, but instead, takes the sandwich off the girl's hand.

"You could've just thanked me, you know." (Name) sighs, then picks up a small container. "Also, do you mind if I feed Harry!? I swear, I'll make him not hate me!"

"Do as you will." With one hand, he sets down Harry on your lap. "What he does after this is none of my business."

"Alright, alright." The (H/C)ette opens the container and grabs a small handfull of pellets, holding them towards the hissing hedgehog. "Come on, you like these don't you?"

As expected, Harry's aggressiveness dissipates as soon as the scent of the pellets reaches his nose. He almost hesitates, but he begins eating off the girl's hand.

"Lean! Look! Harry's eating off my hand!" (Name) exclaims, not even bothering to hide the childish excitement she had been exuding.

The latter merely observes, although Lean couldn't help it, seeing Harry and (Name) together like that drew a smile from him.

"You know, that suits you more than those angry and annoyed faces you make all the time."  (Name) grins, continuing to feed Harry until eventually, she runs out of food.

"It's your goddamn fault I make said faces in the first place." Lean hisses at the girl, who seemingly ignores him.

(Name) then picks up Harry, who surprisingly doesn't hiss at her anymore.

"I admire you, you know. You have a talent for beyblade and you're also stupidly strong for some reason."

She then places Harry back on Lean's shoulder, who keeps his gaze on the rather cheerful girl.

However, those words seem to have a different effect on Lean. Does she not see her own self-worth? Despite being chosen by one of the world's legendary bladers?

"What are you implying? That you'll never be as good as me? Cut the bullshit (Name)."

"Eh? That wasn't my.." She blinks, confused at his sudden outburst.

"You're weak, useless, maybe the most annoying person I've met..but that doesn't make you any less admireable."

"W-Wait, you're getting it w—"

"Shut the hell up. I'm talking, I never gave you permission to talk back to me!"

"..." (Name) can only stare in stunned silence. Did she maybe, hit a nerve?

"I'm sorry— I shouldn't lose my composure like this." Lean grits his teeth, visibly upset at himself.

"Lean, thank you." Holding her hands close to her chest, the (H/C)ette begins smiling like an idiot.

"Don't even thank me, I have no reason to accept your meaningless words." Lean huffs, standing up from said spot he had been sitting at in order to resume his training.

Unfazed, (Name) begins giggling, before joining the boy at the beystadium.

Underneath that aggressive exterior of his, Lean was truly a softie.