[A nostalgic feeling] Free de la Hoya

[A/N; This is very very very self indulgent (Plus, someone requested some fluffy Free like, a long long time ago) I'm again sorry for the lack of updates!

Anyway . . .

OHMYGODIMISSEDYOUSOFUCKINGMUCHFREEYOULOOKSOFUCKINGAMAZINGI'MDYINGRIGHTNOWPLEASEMARRYMEAAAAA]

[Season this takes place in; Season 5, Superking

[Word Count; 850]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Brother, Kumicho . . ." You frown.

"What, you scared?" Hikaru smirks, then nudges your arm with his elbow. "The monster scares you or something?"

"T-That's not true!" A wave of embarassment washes over you, and you stand up from your seat to join your older brother's side.

"Just what is her problem?" Hikaru huffs, then shrugs his shoulders. Honestly? Not his problem.

"That was a mean thing to say." Hyuga pouts, already missing your company. "Maybe (Name) is scared of the monster afterall!"

Over at Valt's side...

"(Name)?" Your brother is confused, as to why you'd leave the Asahi siblings like that.

"Brother..maybe it was a bad idea for me to come afterall." You look to the side, and let out a defeated sigh.

Valt picks up on your rather gloomy energy, and pats your head.

"I'm sure Free will be happy to see you again, (Name)." He offers you a reassuring smile and somehow..that manages to make you feel much much better.

"Thank you." You smile back, and then look outside the plane's window to distract yourself.

"Ehhhh, you've become such a nice brother Valt." Rantaro playfully nudges his friend's side.

"Oi, stop teasing me.." Valt scratches the back of his head.

After that, the rest of the plane ride is spent in silence. With the occasional conversations from Valt and Rantaro, to Hyuga and Hikaru.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're here!" Valt stands up from his seat after undoing his belt.

"We're finally in spain!" Hyuga cheers.

"Are we going straight to BC Sol!?" Hikaru's eyes practically sparkle with child-like wonder.

"Nope, we'll give you two a tour." Rantaro grins, and places a hand on the boy's shoulders. "After that, you two can come see Free!"

"Yes!" The siblings fist bump the air in unision.

"I-If you'll . . . please excuse me then!" You clutch onto your backpack, and walk away from the group.

"What is her problem?" Hikaru knits his brows together, slightly irritated.

"Don't worry about (Name)." Rantaro says, and casts a small glance Valt's way, who catches on, and nods.

"We'll reunite with her soon, don't worry." Valt smiles, and already leads the siblings on for a tour.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You find yourself standing before that same stadium, enjoying the pleasant memories that flooded through you.

"I love this place." You don't bother stopping the tears that come down, it's been far too long for you to bother.

You don't mind the approaching footsteps, you already know who it is.

"Do you?"

"I do. Afterall . . ." You quickly wipe your tears and turn around, smiling weakly.

"This is where I first met you, Free."

"Yeah." Free's smile sends your heart aflutter, you hadn't seen him in the longest time . . . Ever since Fafnir. . .

"Is . . . Fafnir okay?"

He's visibly confused, then said confusion soon turns into amusement.

"A girl that's more worried about my Bey, rather than me." He lifts your chin with his hand, and his rather dull irises stare deep into your (Eye Color) ones. "Valt and you truly are an interesting bunch."

"E-Eh . . . I-I mean . . ." You stutter, unable to find the words.

He lets go of you, and you can't help but feel incredibly dissapointed.

He was so close . . . !

"Fafnir is fine." He reaches for his pocket, then takes your hand, placing the newly evolved Bey in your palm.

"Mirage Fafnir; we've grown much stronger." He smiles so fondly at you, it's almost unreal.

You look down at the Bey, then back at him.

Somehow, this brings back memories . . .

"You've always been the hardworking type, never settling for loss, right?" You giggle, and hold the Bey carefully in your palm. "Fafnir, you're so lucky to have a blader like Free."

"Bey can't talk, you know."

"I'm well aware of that! But they listen, somehow."

"Do they now?" He playfully smirks, an attempt to provoke you.

"Are you trying to upset me?" You glare at the blond.

"Maybe." He begins yawning, then places his chin on your head.

"G-Get off me!"  You huff angrily.

"No."

" . . . I have to go back you know."

He reluctanly gets off, then gives you this rather. . . Cute lost puppy look.

"Shame."

"I'll be back before you know it!" You reassuringly took ahold of his hand . . Despite not wanting to go back yourself.

You wouldn't hear the end of it if Hyuga and Hikaru found you like this!

"I know." He gives off this rather cocky aura suddenly . . . "I know you've been dying to—"

"S-Shut up!" You place a hand over the boy's lips. "I won't hear any of it, or else I'll have my brother help me sew your mouth shut." You narrow your eyes at him, not even bothering to hide the fact that your mind went there.

He chuckles,placing his hand on top of your head, before ruffling your hair.

"Messing with you is way too easy."