[Unfortunate Misunderstanding] Wakiya Komurasaki

[ A/N; Requests are supposed to be open after this, but I really haven't been in a writing mood for Beyburst so I might update but slowly..

Someone requested a Jealous!Wakiya fic like a long while ago and I'm so sorry it's taken this long to get to you ;;

This is pretty short, that's just how motivated I've been to write-

Hopefully he comes back in S5 or I'll fucking RIOT. ]

[Word Count; 720]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You've been spending more time with Kurenai Shu from class A due to your family's close relations with one another, so the two of you began walking to school and home together since you surprisingly lived pretty close by.

You were currently speaking to the albino on your way to school.

"Have you heard tried making (Insert Favorite Food Here) yet?"

"No, but I should probably try it out.", He brought a hand to his chin, before a small smile made it's way up to his lips. "You should teach me sometime."

"Sure, you've already taught me how to make Carbonara afterall." You held a peace sign at the boy before your conversation was interrupted by your favorite ball of sunshine.

"Mornin' (Name)!" Valt cheerfully greeted.

"Hi Valt.", You waved at him. "You're up surprisingly early."

"Yup! When I heard you would be joinin' our practice session later today, I couldn't contain my excitement!" He punched the air, eliciting a giggle from you.

"Of course, Wakiya's been pestering me to join so he could 'Steamroll me.'" You rolled your eyes as you remembered your conversation with him.

"Speaking of Komurasaki, don't you always come with him to school?" Shu's question made you come to a halt.

"Huh, I guess it slipped my mind." You scratched the back of your head, not realizing just how upset he would be at all.

"Wakiya wouldn't mind! We're all friends afterall." Valt's comment somehow made you uneasy, but you brushed it off and began walking once again.

Oh Valt, if only you knew just who you were talking about.

Eventually, you arrived to school and you had to bid the duo a quick farewell, before heading to your respective class.

And of course, your way was blocked by none other than your favorite rich blond blader right as you were about to enter.

You could already feel his piercing glare on you . . .

"Wakiya." You called out to the male, meeting his intense gaze with a smile.

But as soon as your eyes met, his face turned red and he just stormed back inside the classroom.

. . . Weird.

You followed right behind him and took your usual seat by the window, right behind Wakiya.

You tapped the male's shoulder.

He visibly flinched, but he didn't turn around.

What's his problem?

The rest of the class went by in silence between the two of you.

"Class's dismissed." Those were the two words you wanted to hear oh so badly.

You spared Wakiya a small glance before getting up and leaving class in order to get to the rooftop where the rest of the Beyclub would be meeting up.

But right before you could reach the rooftop, you were pinned against the wall by Wakiya himself.

"W-What t--" He placed a hand against your mouth, silencing you.

"I don't know what kind of relationship you currently have with Kurenai Shu, but I don't like it."

And then it clicked.

He was jealous of Shu.

You licked the boy's hand, making him remove it.

"W-What th' hell (Name)!?" His face turned shades redder at the sudden contact.

"I knew you've been acting weird, but I didn't know you were that jealous of Shu." You crossed your arms and knit your brows together.

"What makes you assume that I'm jealous!?" He barked.

"I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you've been even more aggressive now that I'm hanging out with Shu." You smirked, making the boy's face turn even redder if that was even possible.

He remained silent, but you could tell that he was very frustrated.

"I'll still walk with you silly, besides, why would I stop walking with the guy that I like?" You winked at the boy, before going to meet up with everyone else from the Beyclub.

"Pesky woman.." He grit his teeth, before following right after you.