[ Halloween Sparks ] Valt Aoi

Currently, you were holding onto Valt's arm for your dear life. You were TERRIFIED.

Now, how did this happen? You see...

"Valt! Let's try BC Sol's haunted mansion tour together!" You proposed, eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Well..." Valt rubbed at the back of his helmet, unsure. He knew he couldn't resist whenever you gave him said look, he found it to be incredibly adorable.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Holding his hands within your own, you gave him the most pleading look you could muster. "I won't get scared, I swear! I mean, you'll be there for me as my knight, right?" After your last statement, you can't even hide the goofy smile that made it's way to your face.

"Geez, you're so eager (Name)." For once in the whole night, the bluenette was glad that he had chosen to dress up as a knight. If it weren't for his helmet, you would've noticed the deep blush on his face. "Alright, let's go."

"Really!? Yay, thank you!" You engulfed the boy into a hug. "You're seriously the best!"

"C-Calm down, y-you're so close...!" Unsure as to what to do, he awkwardly returned the embrace.

What would Valt ever do without you?

"S-Sorry." You let go of him, a bit reluctantly. A dissapointed frown adorned your visage, which made Valt feel a little guilty.

"H-Hey, it's okay." He took his helmet off and gave you a reassuring smile.

There was a moment of silence, as you had taken a few minutes to admire the fact that Valt's hair wasn't styled as it usually would be. Instead, he had opted to wear it down since probably, the helmet wouldn't be able to fit comfortably.

"(Name)?" Valt blinked, placing a hand on your shoulder. "You okay?"

"E-Ehh? Well, yeah I'm fine." You place your hands over your cheeks, hoping that'd hide the pink that dusted your cheeks and it sure wasn't from the small amount of make-up you were forced to wear for your costume. (Red Riding Hood, courtesy of Chris).

"We should get going, before it gets too late." Valt pointed out, putting his helmet back on. "Kumicho and Free probably want to battle with me soon."

"Y-Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry." You nod at his proposal. "Let's go then."

And so, that's what happened before the current events.

"V-Vaaalt.." You cry out, jumping at EVERY single scare (Although, they're super cheap).

"H-Hey, it's okay. It's not real, alright?" Patting your head, Valt himself sounds rather nervous. However, that was for an entirely different reason. You were TOO close, it made his heartbeat quicken.

"I-It's not real, it's n---"

"Boo!" A femenine figure pops up from one of the corners.

"E-Eep....!" You're probably crushing Valt's arm at this point from how tight your grip becomes around his arm.

"Wait, (Name)?" Shasa stares at you, perplexed. "Seriously, that scared you?"

"S-Shut up, I'm not scared!"

"That hurts, you know..." The Valkyrie blader grits his teeth. "You're stronger than you look, (Name).."

"S-Sorry.." After letting go of Valt's arm, you send a glare at Shasa. "W-What's your deal? Scaring me like that.."

"You just admitted that you were scared." Smirking, Shasa eyes you both knowingly. "What's with you two? Getting all chummy and affectionate."

"W-What? W-We're not!" Both Valt and you cry out, however that only seems to worsen the situation.

"I'll pretend I didn't see you two. Now go on, lovebirds." The blue haired girl sends wink directly towards you and leaves, not even hiding her giggling as she retreats.

"S-Shasaaa...w-what a jerk!" You frown. "W-We're not lovebirds, right?" You turn towards Valt, who is seemingly silent. "Valt?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry." Jerking his head upwards to face you, he waves his hands dismissively. "It's nothing."

"It's okay, don't worry about it." Your frown curves upwards into a small smile. Although, he really did seem to be incredibly distracted, it worried you a little bit.

"I should be meeting up with Kumicho and Free now, I'm sorry (Name)." Taking his helmet off, albeit hesitantly, you take note of the unnaturally troubled smile on his face.

"It's okay, I had tons of fun Valt. I'll be taking my candy now, of course." Holding your palms out towards the bluenette, you smile mischevously.

"Candy? O-Oi, I worked hard for these you know!" He frowns, but said frown becomes a grin. "Then I'll be taking my treat as well!"

"Your treat?" Cocking your head to the side, you give him a puzzled look.

But said look is then replaced by an embarassed pout as soon as he takes your hands.

"Done." Grinning goofily, Valt then pulls you rather close. "(Name) will you be my treat for the night?"

"T-That's not fair, I haven't even gotten my candy from you yet, d-dummy..." You swiftly reject him out of sheer-embarassment.

That draws a chuckle from him.

"Alright, how does mom's special halloween Beybread sound then? The exit's pretty close by, but I wouldn't recommend going alone--"

You hum, already on your way to the dining room, pretty much ignoring the bluenette's warning much to his dismay, but said happiness of yours doesn't last too long as yet another figure jumps at you right by the exit.

Turning around with teary eyes, you take notice of Valt standing right behind you while smirking all-too knowingly.

"V-Vaaaalt...!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N;

Awaaa, I'm sooooo unsatisfied with this for some reason...

Sorry I'm quite late! But Happy uhh super late Halloween. I haven't been updating much and I'm very sorry for that. Author-chan is going through alot and all but I really really want to update more still!

I'll do my best to get to everyone's requests eventually. ;-;

Have some Valt with his hair down! Bless Nagamori-san for giving us Valt stans the food we deserve