[ The ever shining light ] Delta Akane

[ A/N; Look look look, I'm still alive alive alive. We all knew this, right??

Thank god. Well, I had this as the planned continuation of that one Delta fic with a similar name. This was meant to be incredibly short because it is merely a conclusion, nothing else!!

So here you go, shhh. ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You hummed a familiar tune (Totally not the catchy as fuck opening) while traverssing the wbba. building. The fact that HELL was now defeated and that Beyblade as a whole would be saved had filled you with joy.

Said joy was short-lived once you had noticed none other than Delta himself leaning against the wall, clearly waiting for someone.

"Why would Delta be here? Shouldn't he be like, hanging out with Amane and Drum..?" You pondered briefly, eventually closing the distance between you and Delta.

Once the blader had sensed your presence he inmediately spotted you. The tiniest hints of a smile could be detected.

At this, you couldn't help the blush that crept up on your face.

No, you weren't used to seeing Delta smile!

"(Name)."

"D-Delta? W-What is it?" You stammered out, making yourself sound even more ridiculous than usual.

He chuckled, finding your reaction to be cute in itself.

"I just wanted to talk to you, alone." He responded, still wearing his smile. It was refreshing, honestly.

The way he nonchalantly said it made your heart flutter. DELTA, DO YOU KNOW THE EFFECT YOU HAVE ON GIRLS!?

"E-Ehh? But, everyone's probably waiting for you.." You pout, your gaze trailing off to the side.

He shook his head.

"This is something I should've spoke about before with you. I've come to terms with it."

"What is it then? I'll do my best to listen to you then Delta." You offered while smiling. However, you didn't know just how much of an effect your smiles had on Delta ever since your past confession.

"R-Right." He hoped you couldn't tell if he was blushing. Yeah, he was nervous, even for Delta standards.

"I love you, (Name)." Delta placed his hands on your shoulders, keeping you in place. "Thank you, for the support you had been giving me up until now. You saved me that day, I'm grateful." He closed his eyes, as if deep in thought.

You listened, feeling yourself be brought to tears at his heartfelt words.

"D-Delta...I--" You were about to respond, but he cut you off.

"(Name)." The sea-green haired nale opened his eyes once again, staring into your own with intent.

--"I'm sorry for everything I had done up until that point. Both Drum and you, are incredibly important to me. Everyone in Victories is, you have shown me the light." He showed you a smile, filled with his newfound feeling of incredibly joy.

A weight had been lifted off his heart.

"D-Delta..!" You cried out, into his arms. The tears simply wouldn't stop spilling, you were overwhelmed with both grief and joy.

The blader embraced you in his arms, allowing for you to cry and cry, until there were no tears left for you to spill.

Once you had somewhat calmed down, only letting out small sniffles, you whispered.

"I love you."

Delta brought a hand to your cheek then drew closer to your face, eventually closing in on your lips into a short kiss.

Afterwards, he placed his hand atop your head while staring down at you fondly.

"I love you too."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HIS SMILE KILLS MEEEEEEE

Also, Pre-Master Diabolos Delta could be a perfect contender for a yandere fic...

I haven't made a single one, have I? I'll have to change that.

Art by: Nagamori-san on Twitter, sorta counts like official art..?