[His] Lui Shirasagijou

[A/N: I love Lui so much, he's like..my 4th special boy. I just felt the urge to write for him again!]

[Word Count; 1066]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The news of being scouted by BC Sol only reached a select few friends of yours. That being Gou from Rideout and the rest of the Beigoma beyclub over at BC Sol.

However, those news hadn't reached your childhood friend, Lui, until a few days without you around. You were always by Lui's side, tending to his needs, following him around like a lost puppy.

Somehow, he didn't actually mind! While he'd still be his rude and aggressive self, he'd treat you much better than he usually would've towards anyone else.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Where's (N)? I saw you talk to her a few days ago." He leaned against the doorway to the training room that Gou used, watching the latter lift some weights.

"She didn't tell you?" Gou looked over at Lui, genuinely shocked. It'd be hard NOT to make Lui upset with the news of you being gone. While he didn't show it, he knew to some extent that Lui cared about you, a bit too much.

"Tell me? What?" Lui narrowed his eyes at the male. He was already getting angry. ohshit.

Gou hesitated, but he had to tell him the truth. He looked straight into Lui's eyes and he could already see the fury in them.

"(N) left for Spain. She was scouted by BC Sol."

"She didn't fucking tell me? And yet she told you? Cut the bullshit."

"That's how it was. (N) was upset about leaving your side, but it was a chance to become a better blader in her eyes." Gou sighed, knowing that this conversation wouldn't go anywhere.

He huffed in disgust and turned back, before casting one last glance at Gou and then leaving.

'We'll meet again, (N). The future has been decided, and it has decided that you are to remain by my side.' Lui thought to himself, before bursting into his maniacal laughter.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[2 years later, Chōzetsu era.]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Lui is returning to Japan?! And there's also a title match between him and Valt?" You were flabbergasted, baffled even.

"That's what I heard (N), why do you sound so excited about him returning though?" Shasa eyed you suspiciously and you froze. "Do you like Lui?"

You hated the smirk that formed on her lips at your flustered reaction.

"O-Of course not! We're childhood friends Shasa!" You whined.

"Now that I think about it, he seemed to be eyeing someone furiously at last years's world cup when he came to watch BC Sol's match against the New York Bulls! Was that you?" She pointed out, making you blush.

"W-Well.."

"And I swear I saw him casting glances at you during his matches at the International bladers cup!" She added, making your face redden even further.

"S-Shasa stop..!" You frowned, embarassed from your best friend's comments.

"Sorry (N), it's just too easy to tease you." She smiled at you and you returned it with a smile of your own.

"It's okay, I'm not upset." You giggled.

"Are you returning to Japan then?"

"Of course!"

"Good luck (N), I want to hear every detail!" You swore you saw a devilish smirk on her face, but you shrugged it off instantly.

You'll definetly need that luck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Timeskip]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lui and you, somehow, arrived at Japan at the exact same time.

You were honestly too preocupied with thinking of a plan to get Lui to talk to you that you almost got ran over by a car. And that car, was coincidentally, the same car that Lui rode on his way to train.

You were too shook by the fact that you had almost died that you didn't notice that he had exited the car, eyeing your figure in both anger and worry.

"You're a fucking idiot (N}." There it was, his trademark shark-like grin. His voice shook you back to reality and you were met with his violet hues once you turned around to face him.

'Shit.'

"You poor baby, you seem scared. Why don't you get in the car?" He offered.

"L-L-L-Lui....! A-Ah, I um have to drop off my lugage back home so I ca-"

"I didn't say you had a choice." He cut you off, and you were instantly pulled into his arms, then you were in a car. There was honestly way too much going on for your brain to process. Of course, he made the driver toss your belongings in the back and you awkwardly sat on Lui's lap.

What the fuck was going on?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The ride to the WBBA training facility was an awkward one. You couldn't slip out of Lui's strong grasp and you were just stuck there, with the one person you weren't emotionally ready to see.

Eventually, you arrived there. Lui dragged you out of the car rather forcefully, making you yelp.

"That hurts alot you know!" You held your arm, which stung slightly.

He cocked his head to the side, smirking in a taunting way.

"And? What will you do about it?"

"I'll leave!"

He feigned hurt at your words, making you regret it slightly.

"W-Wait I'm sorry! I-I'd never leave you.." You pouted, unaware that it was a facade.

"Oh?" He stepped closer, closing the distance between the two of you. He lifted your chin with his thumb, making you face him directly.

"W-What are you-" You turned your face to the side, facing away from him and towards a..crowd...? Wait. A crowd?! People were watching the whole time? Taking pictures? And they were broadcasting this too? Oh no, Shasa and the rest of BC Sol probably saw this already!

You turned pale and you fainted then, alerting the aggressive male.

"You poor thing." He cooed, ignoring the crowd that the two of you had gathered. He had managed to catch you before you fell, so he slung you over his shoulder effortlessly. The teal haired male entered the building after casting a small glance with a smirk on his face.

'What's Shirasagijou Lui's relationship with that girl?!'

'Isn't that (L/N) (N) from BC Sol?'

'The White Dragon King has a Queen?!'

They would say all sorts of things over in the distance, which satisfied Lui. The world now knew, that you were his.