[ Say you like me ] Shu Kurenai

[ Highschool AU using everyone's Chouzetsu versions!

MiraculousPokeblader requested a Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu but I had different plans so sorry if it's not to your liking eeeeeee

Also NOT beta read, we don't fear any typos or mistakes around these parts. ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Valentine's day was nearing.

It was Shu's least favorite day - for a good reason, that was. His fangirls would do anything within their power to even catch a whiff of Shu or maybe even glimpse at him.

Shu could never get close to you during Valentine's Day. But that was something he wanted to change.

He shuddered at the memory of last year's Valentine's Day. His friend, Valt, got caught up in the horde of fangirls and lost his precious Bey, Valkyrie.

A day of Zombie Valt was something he didn't want to deal with.

"Yo, Shu!"

Ah, speak of the devil.

"Hey." He greeted his friend with a smile.

"Excited for next week?" Valt joked.

"You bet."

The two laughed and began heading for school together. While they were walking, Valt began talking.

"Are you going to try to get close to (Name) again? Maybe even confess?" Valt wagged his eyebrows teasingly. This made Shu roll his eyes.

"Shut up," Shu sighed. "I'll work on a plan to avoid them."

"Oh, I could help you!"

"How, exactly?"

"We'll set up a plan! We could call it the... 'Get (Name) and Shu together operation!'"

"I already do not have faith in this plan." Shu knit his eyebrows together. "Come to my place after school, we'll talk."

"Will there be Napolitan?"

Shu facepalms.

"Sure, there could be Napolitan for you."

**

Once the two had entered their classroom, Shu immediately scanned the room for you. When he'd found you, he noticed that you were engrossed in a conversation with your friends.

Shu couldn't help but smile as he walked over to you.

"Good morning, (Name)." He greeted you.

Your friends exchanged glances and giggled to one another. They left you alone with Shu to give the two of you some privacy.

"Oh, Shu! Good morning." There was a friendly smile plastered over your face.

The two of you became friends during middle school but hung out less than he'd desired because you were in different friend groups and also because he didn't want you all caught up with his fangirls.

"Can I talk to you for a bit?" He smiled. Of course, that smile was reserved for you..

"Sure!" You replied cheerfully. "What did you want to talk about?"

"It's about the project we were working on. Did you finish your side of the research so we can begin working on the presentation?"

"Oh, yeah I did actually." You nod. "Did you want to meet up at the library after school?"