[ Just for tonight ] Wakiya Komurasaki

You had finally gotten home. It seemed that your parents had gone out, so you probably had to prepare dinner on your own. Except, you had seen some pair of shoes you hadn't seen at the entrance, they seemed . . . Expensive. Curiously, you head for the kitchen, as the lights there had been on.

There's someone there!? The person seems to acknowledge your presence, as they stood up from their seat.

Once you get a better look, your eyes widen in shock.

The boy before you, Komurasaki Wakiya, was the person that you had been in love with for the longest time. The two of you were apart of the Beigoma Beyclub and you didn't exactly get along at first. But now? . . . That's a different story.

"Yo, (Name)." He greeted you nonchalantly, seemingly unfazed by the fact that the two of you hadn't seen eachother for a couple years. Also, how'd he even get in!?

"D-Don't 'Yo, (Name)' me! I haven't seen you in so long, Wakiya!" You throw yourself into the boy's arms, much to his dismay.

"O-Oi! Don't do that, y-you . . ." The blond frowns, wrapping his arms around you, hesitantly.

"You?" You look up at him, curiously.

"Nothin'." He sighs. "L-Look, I was curious about how you were doing, nothing else!"

You smile, nuzzling into the boy's chest. In the past, you would've probably punched him for leaving you. But now, you wanted nothing more than to be with Wakiya.

"G-Get off me, girl!"

"No way! You smell nice. You're also dressed up awfully nice, what have you been doing?" You inquire.

"I've taken over as the head of the Komurasaki Group now. 'sides that, I've become commissioner for the wbba." He responds, his tone become more and more smug.

"Woah, you're impressive." You say in awe. "As expected of you, Wakiya!"

"Right?"

"Yeah, you're still as cocky as ever." Giggling, you let go of the male. "I missed you." You whisper in his ear.

He immediately backs away, his face as red as a tomato.

"S-S-Shut up! Y-Ya idiot.." Wakiya turns his head to the side, a futile attempt to hide his embarrassment.

"You're all red, are you okay?" Pressing a hand to his forehead, you inch closer to his face.

However, this seems to worsen his condition. Unable to utter a single word, the boy only tugs you along, towards the exit to your home.

"W-We're leaving!" He barks.

"Okay!" You giggle, following along.

***

Wakiya had taken you to his current home. You had almost forgotten how huge that entire place was!

Once inside, the boy had ordered for his servants to dress you up!? The process of changing wasn't that bad, at least you wore a simple (favorite color) puff-sleeve dress. You weren't the biggest fan of dresses, but you'd only wear one when needed. It seemed tonight was one of those days, as you'd feel bad if Wakiya were the only one in formal wear.

His servants had taken you to the dining hall, where Wakiya had been waiting. His eyes were immediately on you, he seemed super impressed, how embarrassing . . .

"Was this, really needed? I could've just made us dinner at my place..." You gesture towards, everything, including yourself. The dining table had all sorts of foods, though you were mainly eyeing the desserts . . .

"Nonsense." The boy frowns, clearly offended by your proposal. "This is my treat, so why don'tcha eat?" He extends a hand towards you, flashing you a smile.

"Alright. I'll allow it, just this once." You return the smile, taking the male's hand. Have you mentioned how attractive he looked?

Dinner time was enjoyable, that was for sure.

Not too long after eating, you had been waiting for Wakiya at the balcony, it seemed he had some important business matters to attend to for a couple minutes. And so that left you there, enjoying the cold night breeze.

"Wakiya's grown..." You touch your lips briefly, remembering the first time you'd kissed. "I wonder if he remembers?" Sighing, you close your eyes.

As for Wakiya, the blond had just finished his important call. It was regarding an important tag-team tournament...

He was annoyed, as they had interrupted the time he had been spending with his precious (Name). Just as he was about to join you in the balcony, he completely stopped in his tracks, mouth agape.

Somehow, you had looked even more stunning, basking in the moonlight. How he wished he could capture this moment forever. He took a couple steps forward, his eyes never leaving your form. It seemed you hadn't noticed his presence, as your smile never left your lips.

Wakiya stopped by your side and then, you had opened your eyes. You glance over at him, confused, then immediately, your face turns red.

"W-Wakiya? How long have you..."

"Not that long." He responds, grinning.

"You should've told me.." You twiddle with your thumbs, pouting. "I was deep in thought."

"I could tell, ya idiot." He scoffs. "I was merely entranced by how beautiful you looked, I'm pretty lucky to have you, don'tcha think?"

"B-B-Beautiful?" You manage to squeak out, cursing yourself internally for sounding so pathetic.

"You said you'd do this for tonight, right?"

You nod, somewhat confused, but still incredibly embarrassed.

"Then." He tilts your chin upwards, staring into your eyes rather intently. He notes how incredibly nervous and embarrassed you were. (How the tables have turned!) and leans in slightly. "Won't you be mine, tonight? No, forever?" His smile is so incredibly charming, you'd probably overheat if it weren't so cold out here!

"I can't say no to that..." You look off to the side, nervously smiling. "I've always.."

"Loved me?" He wears this shit-eating grin. "I know, you don't hafta mention it."

"H-Hmph!" You lean foward, kissing him. That shuts him up, making him lose every ounce of composure he had at that moment.

"I-Idiot! You shouldn't have done that!" He pulls away, embarrassed.

You giggle, pulling the blond closer by his neck tie.

"It's just like that one time, right?" You say, before leaning in once again for another kiss.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N:

I love Wakiya, thank you Beyburst for bringing my favorite tsundere back. (。・//ε//・。)

His Superking design is so GOOD....thank you for this gift. I've been meaning to write something for him again so here we go, uhhh, some Self-indulgent Wakiya fluff . . .