[Please, remain by my side] Amane Kusaba/Fumiya Kindo

[ A/N; Sooo..Amane and Fumiya.

Two characters that I really really really like from Gachi!

Amane took me by surprise, he's actually a pretty likeable guy and he really does love Victories...please protect my boy, who deserves all the love in the world.

I wasn't expecting to like Fumiya, cause I really really like Free and I'm incredibly salty still, but he's a good boy . . . despite his huge ego.

Watching Gachi has put me in a Gachi mood so uh, expect alot of Gachi characters and more Valt and Aiga fics. ;')

I'll do my Christmas Specials soon and then get to my remaining requests before I open em'. ]

[Word Count; 2019]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Finally, you could make your own GaTinko Bey! But . . .

"Amane please! I can make my own GaTinko Bey by myself!" You frowned.

"I don't think so (Name)! I mean, what if you get hurt?" He knitted his brows together.

"Uncle's here to give me tips as well though! I don't need your help!" You whined.

"I'm not taking a no, I want to help you."

" . . . Fiiine." You pouted, earning a triumphant grin from Amane.

"Good, now let's begin." He put on his glasses, before the two of you began working on your very first GaTinko Bey, while your uncle gave you some tips whenever you needed one.

Eventually, the two of you finished and your bey was finally ready!

"There it is!" You held your black and silver Bey up, which had taken some inspiration from one of your favorite japanese blader's bey, Emperor Forneus.

"King Forneus, my very very first GaTinko Bey!" You cheered.

"King Base, Ten Weight and a Forneus Chip." Amane placed a hand under his chin, before nodding.

"Your Forneus is a good defense type bey, (Name)." He gave you a thumbs up.

"Thank you Amane, I wouldn't have done it without you!" You tackled the brunette into a hug, making him blush furiously. Luckily, he didn't have to meet your beautiful (eye color) eyes since his glasses practically hid them.

"O-Oi oi, it was nothing. I'm glad I managed to help you out." He smiled, before removing his glasses.

He took a quick glance towards the doorway, only to notice his little brother, Takane, recording the two of you.

"A-Aw, I've been caught." He scratched the back of his head, before leaving.

Amane sighed, but he didn't mind.

He thoroughly enjoyed his time with you today.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day, you were to participate with the rest of Victories in a small team competition hosted in your town.

Surprisingly, you had made it to the finals . . . But.

You were up against the Spark Devils, against Fumiya Kindo, and incredibly strong blader.

The score was currently 2-2 and this was the last battle.

"Don't worry (Name), you got this!" Ichika cheered, but in reality, she wanted to cheer for her brother as well.

"Go go (Name)!" Takane cheered, while of course, recording.