[Match-Making Beyclub] Fubuki Sumie

[A/N: I was supposed to do Wakiya first but . . . Fubuki. And I still have another Fubuki request after this so fimdmsnxnsn

F u c k

I have't done anything for him in a while so this is what I get.

So here you go to whoever had requested some Fubuki!]

[Word Count; 855]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Captain, please. You need to rest." You knitted your brows together in frustration.

Unfortunately, the Forneus blader wouldn't listen, as he was far too engrossed in his training.

Fubuki had been practicing for about 5 hours now and he seemed to be in the verge of collapsing, yet he could still keep going.

Suoh was right, Fubuki was a hard-working monster.

"Captain..! Captain! Fubuki!" You called out once again, yet he still wouldn't listen.

"Okay, that's it!" You yanked the male's launcher off of his hand, catching him by surprise.

"(Name)..?" His eyes widened when he noticed you.

"That's me." You propped your hands on your hips and let out a sigh. "You've been at it for 5 hours now."

"I fail to see the problem."

" . . . It's cold out here now, I'm not letting you catch a cold now Captain."

"You sound like my mom (Name)." He laughed.

"S-Shut up, I'm just worried about you!" You blushed a bit and playfully punched Fubuki's arm.

"I know." He smiled, albeit slightly, causing your face to redden even further.

"H-Hmph."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day, you had walked with Fubuki to the academy as per usual, the two of you held hands.

He glanced over to you, noticing your rather grumpy pout.

"Are you still upset at me because of yesterday?" He gave you an amused smile.

"You know how I feel about you overdoing your training!"

"I'm still alive (Name)."

"You should take today off, I'm not going to rush to your aid if something happens!"

"We'll see about that." He chuckled.

"Are you implying something?" You glared at him.

He shook his head.

The two of you didn't utter a single word for the rest of the way to the rooftop. Once you got there, you let go of eachother's hands, but that did not go unnoticed by the Beyclub members.

"(Name)! Captain! You're here!"

"Hi Nika." You waved at the pinkette.

Fubuki simply gave her a nod of acknowledgement and walked over to Suoh.

"So, the Captain and you?" Nika giggled.

"W-What?" You raised a brow at her.

"Oh please, I've seen how close the two of you are! You hog all of the Captain's attention and he only listens to you!" She winked at you.

"H-Hush.." You frowned.

Tokonatsu approached the two of you, a curious expression on his face.

"What're you two talking about you?"

"Ah, Toko. Nothing! A-Anyway.." You glanced over to Fubuki and Suoh, who seemed to be talking to eachother.

"Oh, I see." He grinned. "Is it the Captain?"

"W-What..no!"

"You're worried about him, it's pretty obvious." Nika added.

"The Captain knows how you feel about him already, so why don't you tell him? You've been together since forever." Tokonatsu continued, making you pout.

Why were the twins always right?

Back to Fubuki, he was currently talking to Suoh.

"Your relationship with (Name) is truly beautiful, shame the two of you refuse to take it any further."

"What?"

"I believe you already know what I mean Fubuki, you love (Name), don't you? Then why are the two of you playing this stupid waiting game?" Suoh's lips curved upwards slightly.

" . . . " Fubuki remained silent, staring at the whitette wide-eyed. He did have a point, as the two of you showed equal amount of care for eachother, spent the most time with one another and clearly showed signs of affection in public, such as holding hands while walking to the academy and sometimes, you'd give the Captain small pecks on the cheek whenever he won a battle...and he couldn't like, he absolutely enjoyed those.

Suoh was right, the two of you didn't need to play a stupid waiting game at this point.

"You're welcome."

Fubuki sighed, and turned your way, only to notice that you were staring at him the whole time.

Your eyes met, and your faces instantly reddened.

'Why was this so cheesy!?' The two of you thought, before turning away from one another.

With one small push from Nika and Toko, you were sent Fubuki's way.

"C-Captain . . ." You shyly looked at him.

"(N-Name)?" He turned to face you, clearly surprised that you were the first one to approach.

The two of you remained silent, but after 5 minutes, you had the courage to finally speak.

Your mouths opened at the same time to say something, though you were both slightly taken aback, neither of you stopped.

"I like you." You said in unision.

(E/C) eyes met with ruby ones, both wide from surprise, not expecting the other to confess as well.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, no doubt about it."

From that point on, Fubuki began dedicating much more time to you, as opposed to Beyblading all the time.

Shu would definetly be proud of him.