[Christmas Achilles] Aiga Akaba

[A/N; 3 days before Christmas! Meaning, Christmas Specials! I have an excuse to write silly stories now, yay!

Up first, we have Aiga! Next is Free!

This whole thing is a big meme.]

[Word Count; 626]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Christmas was right around the corner and you wanted to surprise your boyfriend with something he wouldn't like!

. . . So you stole Union Achilles from him.

You were just going to decorate Achilles, so there was no harm in that right? Afterall, the two of you did work on it together.

You were currently putting in the small details, such as a few ribbons and small ornaments.

Unfortunately, Aiga had just barged into the shed while you were working on Achilles.

"(Name), have you seen Achilles? I swear I had it on me last night!"

You quickly shoved Achilles into your hoodie's pocket and sighed.

"No, I haven't seen it Aiga!"

He walked closer, eyeing you suspiciously. Of course he'd suspect it was you . . . But he was right, it was you.

"Are you sure (Name)?"

You nodded, giving him the most innocent smile you could muster.

"Of course, I'd never steal Achilles from you!"

He placed a hand under his chin, before he lunged towards your pockets.

"I know you have it! Give it back!"

You fell on the floor, with Aiga right on top of you.

Shit.

"H-Hey I said I don't have Achilles..!"

He wasn't buying it, so he reached into your pockets.

Annnd...he got it.

"I knew it!"

But when he looked down at it, his expression turned into one of complete shock.

"W-What did you do (Name)!?"

"Teehee." You winked and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Don't 'Teehee' me! Achilles is ruined!"

"No he's not, you can still use him." You stated matter-of-factly.

Aiga groaned. He had a match coming up and he had to use Achilles like this!

"Look, I'll remove the decorations Aiga. I was just messing with you!"

He crossed his arms under his chest while he gave you a look that said; 'Then hurry up and do it.'.

"Though, I kinda like it. Don't you, Achilles?" You looked down at his bey, which shone red in approval.

"See?" You added with a smile.

" . . . I don't get you." He frowned. "I'm not mad at you (Name), but you scared the living shit out of me by stealing Achilles."

He sighed, before snatching the bey away from you.

"I'll keep it like this, but you better remove it after a few days." He said, before leaving the shed.

You were honestly speechless. Aiga was incredibly over-protective of his Bey and he still let you off the hook like that?

"I think he likes it." You smiled to yourself, before following right behind him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Extra]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Aiga was currently meeting up with both Ranjiro and Fubuki, since they were all available to meet up and hang out for the day.

Unfortunately, Aiga had forgotten about what you had done to Achilles, so when he took his Bey out to show it off . . .

"This is Union Achilles, pretty cool eh?" He grinned cockily, but his face fell when he remembered what had happened.

"What the hell's up with your Bey man?"  Ranjiro stated, while pointing at Achilles.

"Don't ask." Aiga knitted his brows together, he was pretty embarassed by it.

"Was it (Name)?" Fubuki said, while holding back laughter.

"I said don't ask!" Aiga barked, but Fubuki and Ranjiro didn't mind.

'Yup, it was definetly (Name)' They both thought.

"I think that looks pretty cool dude, can (Name) decorate my Ragnaruk as well?"

"I'd like for her to decorate my Forneus as well."

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" Aiga stared at them in both shock and disgust.

Chōzetsu Invincible Love! [Beyblade Burst x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara