[Resonance] Shu Kurenai

[A/n: I'm not sure if I like this, but I'm okay with how it came out!]

[Word Count; 1433]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It all started that fated day, in the streets of New York. Unbeknownst to you, [B/n] and Spriggan had resonated with eachother. Was it to remind the two of you of something? You'd find that out soon.

You were already heading back home, walking in the busy streets of New York late at night. Of course, there was nothing else on your mind but to get home asap. You weren't paying attention to your surroundings, your eyes were only focused foward.

It all went by so fast, you had bumped into someone before you even knew it. What you didn't know, was that that person was the one and only, Kurenai Shu. Luckily, you regained your balance thanks to the person you had bumped onto helping you out.

You muttered a quick 'Thank you' before you started moving once again, you simply wanted to get home asap so you couldn't bother to get a better look at them. What you did notice, was that their white hair and red eyes seemed familiar.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Shu's PoV]

I looked down at my hand only to see Spriggan resonating, but why was it resonating? With who? I looked back at the way that that [H/C] went off to and I noticed that something in her backpack had been glowing in the distance.

"Perhaps it was fate." He muttered under his breath, smiling at his bey.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-- [Next Day] --

You woke up due to your alarm clock, right. Today was the day that you would try and join your country's famous team; The New York Bulls.

You quickly slipped on some comfortable clothes and stuffed your belongings in your backpack before you left your home.

You eventually arrived at the team's headquarters, amazed by how big and fancy it all seemed. No wonder, they were one of the better teams in the world, of course they would have an up-to-date and fancy training facility.

"I can't wait to make it in there, let's do our best, partner!" You held your bey, [b/n] up in the air. "Let's show them our bond!"

Unbeknownst to you, Shu had been watching you from afar the whole time. He noticed how his Spriggan would resonate whenever you were near. He was right, the two of you were fated to meet.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Small Timeskip to a few hours later]

You had managed to make it pretty far into the tryouts, defeating each one of the bladers they had put you against. That was, until your last battle came.

"The owner requested to battle you, good luck!" You were shocked, the owner wanted to battle you? You would never be a match for Kurenai Shu of all people! These people were nuts!

"R-Right, fine by me.." You frowned, you were this close to joining the team and then the owner decides to try you out? Talk about unlucky.

You felt breathless when you saw him enter the room. Wait, wasn't this the guy you had ran into yesterday? Shit. His clothes were fancy, his looks were top-notch. This guy was practically famous all over the world! Why would he want to battle you?