[Childhood Sweetheart] Boa Alcacer

[A/N; someone requested Boa like..a long time ago and I'm finally getting to it!

I forgot who requested so I hope you enjoy it! It's been a while since I watched God so my memory's kinda hazy for Boa so forgive me if I don't do him justice.

This is also incredibly cheesy but..that's fine, right?

WHY DIDN'T BOA TALK TO SHU AT ALL, THAT MAKES ME SO SAD AHHH.]

[Word Count; 830]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BURST!

Arc Bahamut wound up getting burst in a single hit by Legend Spriggan.

Boa fell to his knees; what could've possibly gone wrong?

(Name), what should I do?

Red Eye seemed to read the boy's mind and scoffed.

"Thinking about that girl is your biggest weakness." Red Eye spat, turning his back on Boa in the process.

"You know nothing about (Name)!" The brunette has never felt so angry at someone's words.

What could he possibly know about (Name), the only girl who's supported him at his lowest!?

"Her whereabouts."

His eyes widened in shock at his mentor's words.

Did he actually?

"Are you serious?" He narrowed his eyes at the masked male.

He nodded, but Boa had almost missed it by how quick it was.

The whitette crossed his arms, before turning back to Boa.

"New York Bulls."

The brunette's mouth went agape, but his expression turned serious right away.

"Is she okay? At least?"

". . . She seems to be doing well without you." The whitette smirked, making Boa grit his teeth.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Currently]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was thanks to Valt that Boa hadn't quit Beyblade altogether. He almost smashed Bahamut to pieces afterall and that in itself, made him feel guilty.

But one thing hadn't slipped his mind for a like a long time and that was Red Eye's knowledge about (Name).

Did she actually know him before he joined the Snake Pit?

And did she actually tell Red Eye about himself?

"He's right there!" The brunette heard one of the boys he had spoke to before say.

Afterwards, it was approaching footsteps;

And then silence.

"B-Boa." They managed to speak up, but that voice in itself was incredibly familiar . . . and nostalgic.

He felt the air being knocked out of his chest.

It couldn't possibly be..?

"(N-Name)?"

She hummed in response, before running over to the male and embracing him from behind.

"You're such an idiot Boa..! I-I can't believe you just..you just left so suddenly like that...!"

His expression softened and he turned to face you, returning the embrace with one of his own.

"I'm sorry."

You quietly cried into the boy's chest and that in itself, broke his heart.

He just didn't realize just how much his dissapearance would affect you.

"Please, don't leave me again."

He caressed your cheek and nodded.

"I'll never make that mistake again."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Bonus]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After the God Bladers Cup, you had forced Boa to go visit Aoi Valt and Kurenai Shu.

"Please excuse us for barging in." You bowed.

"Ah, (Name)." Shu's lips curved upwards at your sudden appearance. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

You nodded, before turning and motioning towards Boa.

"Come on, say hi Boa!" You whisper-shouted, making the boy groan.

He didn't want to talk to Shu whatsoever.

" . . . Hey." He grumbled; turning away from the whitette.

"Boa." Shu could only offer a sympathetic smile. He's truly done alot to make the brunette upset in the past.

But he was his former pupil, so he deserved an apology at least.

"I'm sorry."

Boa's eyes went wide at his words. He's heard from Valt that Red Eye used to be a much better person, but he wasn't expecting this big of a difference.

He turned to face the male and bit the inside of his cheek in frustration. It would be incredibly rude to just..not apologize as well.

"I'm sorry as well, you deserve to be forgiven for something that wasn't your fault afterall." He clenched his fists and frowned.

Why was apologizing so hard?

"I'm so glad you could talk to Shu; Boa." You giggled, placing a hand on the male's shoulder.

"We're terribly sorry if we interrupted." You glanced over to the people in the distance, who hadn't noticed you, luckily.

He shook his head in response.

"It was nothing, you two can come in if you want."

"What, really?" Your mouth made an 'o' shape. Truth to be told, you kind of wanted to, but you turned towards Boa for approval.

He sighed. Boa always gave in to your requests, even as children.

"Sure."

"Yay, thank you!" You cheered and inmediately ran over to introduce yourself to everyone.

"I was severly mistaken Boa." Shu began speaking, glancing your way. You were currently talking and fitting right in with everyone else from BC Sol.

"Yeah?" He raised a brow at the whitette.

"That girl was the sole reason you've become so strong."

" . . . You're right." Boa didn't hide the smile that made it's way up to his lips then.