[A foolish emotion] Hikaru Asahi

[A/N; I LIVE. I managed to finish this after a long TIME so uhm, here you go.

This is full of mistakes, probably. Please cut me some slack, I'm bad at writing. Djjdkdks ]

[Season: 5; Superking.

Word Count: 1308]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey Hikaru, do you remember (Name)?"

At the sound of that name, Hikaru almost drops Helios, but manages to catch it before it hits the ground.

"W-What the hell Hyuga!?" Hikaru angrily barks, before sighing. "What about (Name)?"

"I mean, you two were like, always arguing and stuff.." Hyuga scratches the back of his head, before flashing a smile towards his older brother. "I kinda miss (Name) though!"

"..I suppose I do too. I still can't believe she left Bombers like that." Hikaru frowns, before sitting down on his respective bed. "I know Raika and her are still in contact, but I haven't heard about her ever since."

"You know what? I'll ask Raika myself!" Hyuga declares, and Hikaru almost falls off his bed.

"W-What!? No way!"

"Ehh, why? I miss (Name) though!" The red-head pouts, and Hikaru has no choice but to agree, or else Hyuga would end up making a huge fuss about it.

"Fine."

"Really? Yay!" Hyuga excitedly jumps off his bed, and ends up falling on his back. "Oww.."

"You never change, do you.." Hikaru chuckles.

One day, he'll figure out just what the hell you meant by that . .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Past]

One day you angrily arrive at the Bomber's HQ.

"I'm quitting."

"Quit what?" Hikaru quits training and looks at you, almost dumbfounded. "Training? I thought that was—"

"I said I'm quitting, I have no reason to stay here."

"Are you really?" Hyuga frowns, and you can't help but feel a tiny bit bad for him..you were incredibly close to the small bamboo shoot afterall.

But it seems like, a certain bluenette isn't quite happy about it..

Hikaru approaches you, his expression screaming a mixture of hurt, betrayal and anger.

"I thought Bombers was important to you, not something you could easily throw away."

"It is, but..I got an offer for a top team." You turn your head to the side, an attempt to hide the tears that threatened to come out.

That's a lie.

"I thought the plan was to aim to become a top team, not ditch the team we created together like this!"

"I can't keep living under your shadow!" You scream back, your statement earning gasps from everyone else in the team.

"(Name).." Hikaru's stunned, you couldn't possibly feel that way.

"You two, calm down!" Raika then interjects, and you two back away from one another. "(Name) please, we can talk about this..we're best friends, right?" Raika turns to you, and the sad smile she has almost breaks your heart in two.