[Trust] Lean Walhalla

Ever since you had met Lean at Onigashima island, you would sneak out in order to see the rather mysterious and angry boy.

It wasn't because you had a crush on him. You were simply interested in how he had managed to destroy a door when you had first met. Besides, his hedgehog was super cute.

Despite everything that's happened in the Legend Festival so far, he still allowed you to come. He had lost to his mentor, who wished for Lean to change.

You remember the conversation you had with Shu before today.

"Hey, (Name)." Shu approached you. He seemed rather melancholic about yesterday's results. He had defeated Lean, but it only seemed to make things worse.

"K-K-Kurenai Shu!? Is there... something wrong?" You inmediately stiffened, bowing respectfully towards him.

Your actions had made the whitette chuckle.

"Please don't be so formal. I wanted to talk to you, about Lean. I'm aware of your friendship with him." He explained.

"A-Ah, yeah..." You smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." He placed a hand on your shoulder. "I'm glad you became friends with him."

"I figured he'd appreciate it so I.." You frown. "I want to save Lean more than anyone else here."

"I know." His gaze softened. "You're the only one I can count on to watch over Lean." He said, while wearing a saddened smile. "His flare will continue on growing, until it consumes everything around him."

"I see.." You sighed. "What can I do to help? I'd love to be more useful to everyone else here."

He shook his head. "You're already helping much more than you think."

Your eyes widened.

"How..?"

However, he didn't answer you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You had arrived at the abandoned building that Lean had been residing in. You knew he was upset about yesterday's loss against Shu. There was no doubt about that.

Taking a small peak through the entrance, you had noticed Lean training as per usual. However, it was more intense than usual.

Shu was his next victim, you knew of it. However, there was nothing else you could do about it.

The sound of his bey landing outside the stadium shook you out of your thoughts. Ah, he had messed up somehow.

So you decided to go on, and pick up the bey from the ground.

Lean had seemed to acknowledge your presence.

"(Name)." His yellow eyes had landed on you.

"Hey Lean." You forced a smile. There was no way you could act natural after what happened. "I came to visit."

His gaze remained on you briefly. Until finally, he spoke.

"There's something wrong with you today." He stated, walking over to you.

You froze. How could he..?

"What's wrong with you?" He narrowed his eyes. "Your smile isn't genuine."

You inmediately frown. "I see."

He clicked his tongue. It was quite the predicament for him.

"Come."

"Huh?" You blinked, not quite getting it.

"Come."

You furrowed your brows. "Al..Alright then.." You walked closer, until you felt his strong arms wrap around you, taking you by surprise.

He didn't say anything, he simply embraced you then.

"L-Lean? W-W-What's gotten into you..!" Your face inmediately turned multiple shades of red.

"You talked with him." He pointed out. "That's why you're so distraught. It's annoying. Act normal, woman."

You sigh, relaxing a bit. "I see."

Lean had let go out of you and after that, he had gotten ahold of your hands. He placed Harry on the palm of your hands. It seemed Harry had been resting in Lean's coat.

The small hedgehog had greeted you, licking your hand.

"That tickles, Harry!" You giggle, petting his quills.

Once you were done petting and playing with the little hedgehog, you glanced over to Lean.

He was smiling. It wasn't his usual scary smile, it was a genuine one.

Seeing him like that, eased you up alot. It was these little moments with Lean that made you forget about your worries.

You can save him. They can save him. His flare won't consume him.

"Hey Lean." You say, before placing Harry back on the pinkette's shoulder.

"What?" He glares at you.

"Thank you." You grin. "For trusting me enough."

He nods.

There was no way he wouldn't trust the person that he loved the most.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[A/N];

I love Lean so much, bye. Thank you for being patient with updates! I've been playing alot of Monster Hunter so I have been so into that, oops.

 Thank you for being patient with updates! I've been playing alot of Monster Hunter so I have been so into that, oops

They're just so cute!!