[Gorgeous] Fubuki Sumie

[A/N: I honestly love Fubuki so much!! How is this boy so attractive?!?! ;; I had so much fun writing this that I might convert this once into a full-blown story! I hope the story was somewhat enjoyable and readable!]

[Word Count; 1920]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Captain of the Beyclub was gorgeous, hard-working and perhaps one of the strongest bladers in the academy. You were attracted to him, honestly..who wasn't?

You had met him back when you were children thanks to your older brother, Shu. You two quickly became friends but..as he grew up he had become more engrossed in his bey-training and his personality had completely changed into one similar to your older brother's.

You sighed as you thought about Fubuki, just when would he notice the way that you felt? You had gone an extra step to even make sure you two spent alot of alone time, but he still always used that time to train.

You watched the blond pull his launcher for the 50th time with a rather bored expression, his Emperor Forneus was already quite strong but that still wasn't enough to him. He was no genius, but his hard-work in itself was rather impressive.

"[N], come train with me." His voice shook you out of your thoughts and you oblidged, standing up to walk towards the stadium.

"Fine, but if I win can you take a break? I want to eat something with you Captain.." You whined, making Fubuki raise a brow at you. Why would you want to eat alongside him when you could've done so a long time ago? Matter not, he inmediately focused on the stadium and you.

Both of you took your stances and counted down at the same time. "3.." You adjusted your launcher and readied your bey. "2...1!" Both of you leaped forward slightly before stopping infront of the stadium. "Go...shoot!" Both beys successfully launched into the stadium, Forneus inmediately went for the center as you had predicted.

Red eyes pierced into one another, both of you were thinking about winning. "Forneus! Emperor Guard!" He ordered, it's beys blades shone blue as it spun in the center.

"I knew you'd do that! Leviathan, King Drift!" You ordered, your Leviathan drifted around the stadium, similarly to Forneus's Emperor Drift. You had copied one of his moves and turned it into your own thanks to your constant training with Fubuki.

"Oh? Let's counter that Forneus! Emperor Drift!" Forneus left the center, inmediately drifting towards your Leviathan. Both beys clashed against one another with great force, causing both of them to fly out of the stadium due to the impact. Fortunately for you, Forneus had hit the ground before Leviathan, making you the winner of the one-round battle.

"I did it!" You pushed your [H/C] bangs out of your face, mimicking your brother's signature win pose.

Fubuki stared at you dumbfounded. Were the Kurenais really this strong? He looked up at you once again, you were similar to your brother when it came to Beybattles as expected.

"Alright, you win." He spoke up, picking up Forneus. "You've gotten better [N]." He walked up to you, ruffling your hair with a small smile tugging at his lips.

"H-Hey, you're messing my hair! A-Anyway, let's go eat something..I'm pretty hungry." You frowned at his gesture, straightening your [H/C] hair with your hands.

"If you say so [N], You're pretty cute when you get flustered." He laughed at your reaction when he said that, making you even more embarassed than you were. But you were happy regardless, because you loved him.