[A match made in heaven] Valt Aoi

[A/n: I love his design from Chouzetsu so much! He's so cute..

Have some fluffy Valt!! ]

[Word Count; 912]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Valt wouldn't admit it, but he had a crush on you. The way your cheeks would redden at his compliments, the sound of your voice, your gorgeous (e/c) eyes, everything.

He couldn't get enough of it.

And yet, he couldn't confess to you. He was too shy..and so were you.

"I'm telling you, I can't do it!" Valt whined, slumping over on a chair.

"You know, big bro.." Kit stared at the bluenette in disbelief. "You should confess to big sis. You two would make such a good couple." He grinned, knowing how two embarass the champion.

Valt's face inmediately reddened at the thought of the two of you being together. "K-Kit!" He pouted.

"C'mon! You gotta, I mean..what if..someone else confessed to big sis first?"

Valt froze, and his face contorted in anger. "What?! I'd never allow that!"

"Then confess to her!"

"F-Fine!"

The champion stormed out of the dining hall to look for you, leaving Kit with a rather satisfied smile on his face.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You know Shasa..I don't think Valt likes me at all! I-I mean..what if he only says all those things because we're friends..?" You slumped over your bed, frowning. You've liked Valt from the very beginning, ever since he had joined BC Sol. You just couldn't confess to him at all! It's been a whole ass year and you still had no plans on confessing because you were too shy when it came to the energetic bluenette.

Shasa chuckled, listening to you rant about Valt once again. Your feelings for eachother were obvious to everyone but the two of you, how cute.

"You told me that yesterday Y/N. I still think you should confess to Valt. I mean, he obviously likes you."

"Y-You're wrong! He probably likes someone else!"

Shasa rolled her eyes, but she ignored you.

"I'm not talking to you until you confess to Valt." Was all she said, before she left the room she shared with you.

You stared at the door dumbfounded. Did she just?

Fine.

You left your room, and the quest to look for Valt began.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The two of you were searching for eachother and to everyone's amusement, you'd arrive to the exact same room that the other had gone to, right after they left.

"Whaat? Y/N was already here?!" Valt groaned, already on his way to look somewhere else.

You arrived at the exact same place Valt had gone to, but you missed him by like..a millisecond.

"H-Have you seen Valt?" You peeked from the doorway, staring at Kit while you panted.

"Big bro just left actually, why don't you wait for him here big sis? He's sure to return in a few minutes." He responded.

"I suppose..I'm a bit tired from all that running." You entered the room and took a seat across from Kit.

"Mom made some pudding, want some?"

Your eyes lit up at the mention of pudding, of course you'd accept!

Noticing your reaction, Kit laughed. You were honestly just like Valt, especially when it came to food.

He went to ask his mother, Ange for two cups of pudding. One for you, and one for Valt. But you didn't know that.

He eventually returned with the desserts in his hand, placing them both on the table.

"Wait for me here big sis! I forgot something at my room.." Kit scratched the back of his head sheepishly, before he left you by yourself.

Coincidentally, Valt had just arrived at the dining hall just as Kit left.

"Y-Y/N..?" Your eyes went wide once you saw him, and you grew nervous when he started approaching you.

You had to confess.

"I-I like you!" The two of you blurted at the same time.

"H-Huh?" You said in unision once again, attempting to process what just happened.

Valt gulped, he had to continue.

"I really like you. N-No..I love you. P-Please..be my girlfriend?"

You felt like you were about to melt from how red your face was. Valt, the world champion..he just confessed and asked you out.

"O-Of course! I love you Valt.." You stood up and practically tackled the bluenette into a hug.

He managed to catch you in his arm and he grinned, satisfied with your response. Somehow, he didn't feel nervous anymore. In fact, he was overjoyed.

"That's great Y/N! I love you so much!" He leaned down, pressing his lips against yours for a quick kiss.

However, his face went red inmediately once he noticed what he had done and he pulled away almost instantly.

"A-Ahh! S-Sorry! I shouldn't have done th-"

You silenced your now boyfriend with a kiss of your own, making him become a flustered mess once again.

"I love you too Valt, you're so cute!"

For some reason, you turned towards the doorway, feeling as if other people were watching you, only to notice that everyone from BC Sol was staring at you two with big smiles of their own.

"Way to go big bro!" Kit cheered, making the two of you pull away from eachother's arms instantly.

"S-Shut up!" The two of you shouted in unision, making everyone else laugh at how cute the two of you were together.

The perfect couple.