[The way to a champion's heart] Aiga Akaba

[A/N: Aiga's design from Gachi has to be one of my favorites!

Someone requested Aiga but I really wanted to do something for Gachi so..here we go! Next on the list is Zac the Sunshine!

I thought this was really cute so I hope you enjoy it as much as I had enjoyed writing this!

Some fluffy Aiga cause..yes!

[Word Count; 1134]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ever since Aiga became champion, the two of you began spending a bit less time together. He'd dedicate more time to training and since he was champion, he'd have to attend to title matches much to your dismay.

He was one of your best friends..and he was also your crush. The two of you had been through alot on his journey to become the '*Chouzetsu Invincible Champion'.

..Then why? Why couldn't he at least become interested in you? Why couldn't he notice that you clearly and obviously were in love with him!?

"Naru, I don't know what to do.." You sighed. "He's going to the battle journey in a few weeks and I probably won't get to see him if I don't confess now!"

"Aiga's a bit dense! You've been in love with him for a long time now and he still hasn't gotten the hint!" Naru puffed her cheeks in frustration, then her eyes lit up as if she had an idea. "I know! I heard Aiga's evolving his Achilles into a GaTinko Bey! Why don't you help him? It'd be super romantic having him use a Bey the two of you worked on together!"

"N-Naru you're a genius! Now it's a matter whether he'd let me help or not.."

"Teehee, thank you (Name)! I'd love to have you as a sister-in-law for sure!"

"Me too!"

"What are the two of you talking about?" As if on cue, Aiga emerged from the front door with a completely different outfit; Making you gasp.

"A-Aiga! N-Nothing..Naru and I were just talking about Beyblade! R-Right..?" You turned to face the blue haired girl and gave her an expecting smile.

"Yeah! (Name) and I were just thinking that she should totally help you build a GaTinko Bey!" Naru gave you a side glance, followed by a smug smile.

'Naru you traitor!' You gritted your teeth in embarassment and frustration.

"You could've said so earlier (Name)! C'mon, I need to have Achilles ready before the battle journey. I have a title match before that." He took you by the arm and dragged you off into the shed while Naru gave you an approving thumbs-up.

"Have fun you two!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"It's done! A Union base, Retsu weight and...!"

"Achilles chip!" You held it towards him and he took it, followed by putting it on the bey.

"Union Achilles!" The two of you said unision and stared at eachother in surprise, before laughing it off.

"I couldn't have done it without you (Name), thanks." He patted your head, making you blush furiously. "You've helped me complete Achilles, so I'll dedicate my battles to you from now on!" He grinned and gave you a thumbs up.

"..D-Dedicate your battles..t-to..m-m-me?" You stared at the brunette with your mouth agape.

"Hell yeah! I couldn't have done it without you, that Achilles chip is *chouzetsu awesome!"

" . . . T-Thank you." Hearing those words, made you tear up, making Aiga panic.

"O-Oi! D-Don't cry (Name)! C-C'mon, I'm sorry if I said something wrong!" He awkwardly pulled you into a hug.

"I-I'm just..happy. Y-You didn't do anything wrong Aiga!"

"Sheesh, you've always been a crybaby huh?" He sighed, caressing your cheek, which was totally out of character for him.

"Aiga! Mom said it's time for dinner! She said you could join us in too!" Naru barged into the shed, but smirked once she saw the two of you all close. "I thought you were evolving Achilles, not getting all lovey-dovey!"

"S-Shut up Naru!" Aiga turned his head with a small 'Hmph' and walked past Naru.

"Hehe, I told you! The way to Aiga's heart is Beyblade!"

"Y-Yeah.." You smiled at the memory of Aiga's closeness to you.

"Let's go now (Name)! Mom's waiting for us!"

You nodded and followed the cheerful young girl back into the Akaba's household.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seeing Aiga battle for the first time with his Union Achilles was a magical experience. The GaTinko Bey the two of you had worked on together. It was almost like the two of you had become united..which was kind of cheesy.

"Today's battle is dedicated to (Name) (Last Name)! I'll earn a burst for you, I swear it." He cockily declared, followed by his trademark grin, earning a few gasps and cheers from the audience.

When the spotlight was on you, you felt your entire body tensed up and you covered your face in embarassment. "A-Aigaaa..!" You whined, making the audience laugh.

And just as he had declared, he had burst his opponent inmediately with his Union Slash.

Somehow, seeing Aiga send a smile at you made your heart skip a beat.

You were truly in love with the world champion.

When you left the wbba. building, he was waiting for you outside, wearing his usual cocky grin.

"How's that? Achilles and I are now *chouzetsu invinc--"

You practically tackled the brunette into a hug.

"Aiga! You did it!" You giggled, nuzzling into the boy's neck.

"(N-Name)! I-I wasn't done yet!" He furrowed his brows, but he relaxed his face once he saw how happy you were.

"Achilles and you were awesome! A-And you got a burst just like you had declared you would!"

"'Course I did, I had you cheerin' for me afterall!" He sat up and looked at you dead in the eye. "(Name). I want you to come and cheer for me at the battle journey..and..I want you to be my girlfriend."

"..H-Huh?" You stared at him in disbelief, but you could see how serious he was about you becoming his girlfriend.

"I wish I realized it sooner, I was kind of a jerk to you back then when Phi had corrupted my resonance with Achilles. I could only recently tell that you loved me by the amount of love you had poured into helping me evolve Achilles. I don't think there's anyone else for me!"

"Y-You didn't have to say all that, of course I'd accept Aiga!"

"Heh, I know! Now that I have you by my side (Name), I'm going to be *chouzetsu invincible!"

"Wouldn't that also mean that our love's also *chouzetsu invincible?" You giggled, earning a playful glare from the Red Supernova.

"That's MY line!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

* Chouzetsu= Super Z. 'above or beyond the range of normal'.