[Jealousy] Red Eye

[A/N: Have some short fluffy Red Eye! I swear, this wasn't an excuse to just write Shu again- (';ω;') ]

[Word Count; 813]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I don't get how you can stay by that guy's side (N)." Boa narrowed his eyes at Red Eye, who was training in the distance.

"Boa, please." You frowned, disliking where this conversation was going.

"I'm sorry, but I really hate the thought of you being with him!" He shouted, loud enough for Red Eye to turn his way.

Shit. Boa fucked up.

You turned Shu's way and offered an apologetic smile, hoping he'd at least forgive the boy.

"Don't interrupt." Was all the masked blader said, before focusing on his training once again.

You sighed in relief, before turning to face Boa. "Please don't do that again, I don't want him to get mad at you." You propped your hands on your hips and furrowed your brows as you scolded the brunette.

"Fine." He huffed, before turning away from you. He just couldn't comprehend why you'd bother to stay around someone like Red Eye. He wasn't the nicest to you most of the time, so he definetly didn't deserve someone as kind as you!

"Good, thank you Boa. Why don't we go train ourselves?" You offered.

His face lit up at the offer, and he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, let's do that."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The two of you stood across from eachother at a nearby stadium, holding your launchers in your respective hand.

"Ready?" You looked towards the brunette for approval.

He nodded in response.

The two of you took your stances, before you began counting down,

"3...2...1...! Go shoot!" The two of you shouted in unision, before launching your beys into the stadium.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What the two of you didn't notice, was that Red Eye had been watching the two of you train, He'd also listen to your conversations. Whenever he saw you blush at one of Boa's comments, he couldn't brush off a small sting in his chest. Only he could make you feel that way.

Unaware, Red Eye was already approaching the two of you.

"You've grown stronger Boa! I'm so proud of you." You smiled at the boy, before walking closer to him, and pulling him into a hug, flustering the brunette.

"W-Wha- T-That's embarassing (N)!" Boa protested, but he did nothing to stop you, really. He liked hugging you, you were just like a big sister to him.

However, you were tugged off to the side, forced to let go of Boa. You knew who it was once Boa's expression contorted into anger, specifically at a certain albino.

"What the fuck is your problem? Can't you leave (N) alone?" Boa spoke up, clearly furious.

"That's none of your business." Shu replied, monotone as usual.

"Shu please-"

"It's Red Eye." He corrected, but you were surprised. He didn't yell at you?

"..Shu. Please leave Boa alone, he's done nothing wrong." You pleaded, taking the albino's hands and holding them within your own.

". . ." He simply stared, before he huffed, signaling that he'd cooperate just this once.

"Thank you. Boa, please go back, I need to talk to Shu." You offered the brunette a reasurring smile.

"Fine, but don't think I'll forgive that basta-"

"Boa, language." You glared at him.

"I'm sorry, stay safe (N)." He left almost inmediately, but he casted one last glance at Shu and you, before he was gone.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You turned to face Shu, only to notice that he wasn't wearing his Red Eye mask anymore. He honestly seemed angry, but that was pretty much him 24/7 at this point.

"So?" You raised a brow at him.

"You..you never hug me." He turned his head to the side, embarassed by his choice of words. What a rare sight.

Huh? Where did this come from?? You stared at him in disbelief. Was he jealous of Boa?

"You..you usually never want me to touch you. Where did this come from Shu?"

"Hug me." It was an order, but you couldn't wipe the shit-eating grin that you had on your face, so you embraced the albino.

"You should ask more often." You felt him hesitate, but he returned the hug, wrapping his arms around your waist.

". . ." He looked down at you, the slightest hints of a blush were on his face then, fortunately for him, you had your face buried in the crook of his neck, so you didn't notice.

It honestly felt like hours, but the two of you were just standing there for about 5 minutes, that was, until Shu reluctantly pulled away from the hug.

You looked up at him and your eyes went wide.

Shu was smiling, even if it was the tiniest of smiles, it still made your heart flutter.

"I love you." You muttered, but he managed to hear it regardless.

". . . I love you too."