[A day for chocolates and confessions] Aiga Akaba

[ A/N; So Valentine's Day is coming up tomorrow and I want to write for the bestest boy ever cause um, I can? I know I should be opening my requests again but LOOK!! AIGA IS MORE IMPORTANT.

This is a big mess please don't @ me ]

[Word Count; 1123]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were currently over at Naru's house making some chocolates alongside her for Valentine's Day.

"Who do you plan on giving your chocolates to (Name)?" The younger girl suddenly perked up and the question she had made made you flinch.

"W-Well.." You trailed off, but Naru gave you knowing smile.

"I assume they are for a certain World Champion, AKA Aiga."

"Y-You didn't even let me finish!" You whined, making her giggle.

"I know you too well (Name)!", She winked at you, patting your back. "You're my bestest friend and he's my brother!"

"Well that much is obvious..", You held the heart shaped chocolate in your hands, sighing. "I've confessed to him before when Phi had corrupted his resonance, but I haven't tried since then . . . " You trailed off, frowning in the process.

Naru hummed in acknowledgment, her expression softening a bit. She knew that that Aiga had rejected you due to the corrupt resonance messing with Aiga's emotions.

"I don't think he even likes me anyway, he's probably way too focused on Beyblade."

Now that's where you ticked the short bluenette off!

"Oh please, you don't know that yet!" She glared at you, rather defensively.

"I guess.", You placed the chocolate back down, before a smile formed on your lips. "We'll just have to see tomorrow."

"Good luck (Name)!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Finding Aiga was no easy feat, that boy was always gone like the wind.

Fortunately, you had managed to run into him on your way to the wbba. stadium, just as his match had ended.

He didn't take notice of you, until you had called out to him.

"A-Aiga! I-I have to talk to you..."

Said brunette turned around; confusion evident on his face.

"(Nickname)? What's up?"

"Please accept these!" You held the box towards him, closing your eyes to brace yourself for rejection.

" . . . " He simply stared at the box in shock, but his expression softened and he began grinning. "Sure." He took the box from your hands, making your eyes open instantly.

And that's where you realized that you were in fact, dreaming.

"T-That's no fair...!" You whined, wishing that you hadn't dreamed about that.

That only made you feel way more insecure!

You managed to drag yourself into the shower, hoping it would at least wash your worries away.

And it didn't.

"How come I can't stop thinking about Aiga!?"

"Shut up (Name)!" Your older brother scolded, making you flinch at his harsh tone.

"S-Sorry . . . "

Once you stepped out of the shower and bathroom, you got dressed up and stuffed all your important belongings in your bag. (Bey, launcher and more importantly, Aiga's chocolate.