[Your gift to me] Wakiya Komurasaki

[ A/N: Why does Wakiya have to be so fucking perfect??? Hhhhh

I absolutely love how he speaks in a kansai dialect in the JP dub, he's amazing.

The very beginning is set before the events of the anime! I thought it'd be a cute idea so I hope y'all like it~ ]

[Word Count; 1101]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What do you mean th' ya have t' go?" The blond said with a frown.

"My parents are moving away to Spain for a job, I'm sorry Wakiya.."

"W-Whatever! I-It's not like I'll be lonely without ya or anything!"

Hearing his answer satisfied you, because you knew that wasn't true.

"Oh really? I supposse this is goodbye then . . ." You pouted.

"D-D'you know how crazy ya drive me (Y/N)!?"

The last thing you knew was that you were pulled closer, then he had pretty much smashed his lips against yours.

You were slightly taken aback by the sudden kiss, but you returned it with a kiss of your own, enjoying his soft lips against yours, until you had to pull away.

"I'll be waitin' for your letters." His lips curved into a smile.

"O-Oh! R-Right..I umm, I brought something for you.."

You reached into your bag and pulled out a small box from.

"Ta-dah! I got you something!" You held the box towards him with a smile.

He stared at it, dumbfounded. Why would you bring him something when he could pretty much buy the entirety of Beigoma just for you?

Of course, he couldn't say no to a gift that came from the girl that he loved, so he took it.

"Open it!"

"F-Fine."

He opened the box and he stared at the present with his mouth agape. You had bought him a red hair tie and despite how simple it was as a gift, he absolutely adored it.

"Hehe, do you like it?" You winked at him and his face turned red inmediately, but he played it cool.

" 'C-Course I do! It's from you, so . . . T-Thank you (Y/N).."

"You're welcome~ A-Anyway! I have to go now Wakiya, I'll write to you so don't worry too much about me okay?"

"I-I won't! S-Shut up!"

"Hehe, go out there and become the strongest blader like you had promise before, okay?"

With one last goodbye kiss, you had left him.

Looking down at the red hair tie, he took it and tied his hair into a rather loose side ponytail. Somehow, it felt like he was meant to wear that.

"I'll go out there and become the strongest blader, just ya wait (Y/N)."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Present time]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Why are you taking me to a friendly match between BC Sol and some other new team?" You glared at Leah, your best friend.

"Because I want to see Free! He's like..so cute!" She gushed about the number one blader once again, but you were honestly used to it already. Just what did she see in that guy? Okay, he was actually pretty cute.