[The Shadow Tease] Ukyo Ibuki

[A/N: I love. . .Ukyo. He deserved much more screentime and love! So have some of my handsome boy Ukyo requested by myself~

Ngl this kinda dragged on for too long I'm sorry LOL.

I hope this made up for my lack of updates for the past few days!]

[Word Count; 2059]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were to return to the Xhakuenji dojo after a 'small' visit to your parent's house. But in reality, it took you about a year to return, so no, it wasn't a 'small' visit.

You took a whiff of fresh air once you were dropped off nearby the dojo's forest's entrance.

"I honestly missed Beigoma, the walk to the dojo shouldn't be too bad! Especially when I'm this motivated to walk."

Unbeknownst to you, you were being watched the whole time, though you kinda felt some eyes on you on the way to the dojo, it was honestly creepy and probably the animals, you think.

Eventually, the dojo was on sight, but you were far too tired to even walk the rest of the way there, so you wound up collapsing on the ground.

"S-Shit . . .Maybe that was a bad idea." You nervously laughed to yourself, mentally cursing your own stupidity. You didn't have the amount of stamina that your cousin, Xhaka had.

"I agree." A male around your height stood infront of you, smirking.

Who the fuck? You blinked multiple times, eyeing the figure suspiciously. You couldn't get a good look at them since you were kinda laying on your stomach and the shade of tree concealed them..in a weird way.

"Are you going to get up?" He raised a brow at you, watching your rather pathetic looking self just lay there motionlessly.

"Y-Yeah..if I could. But hey, I can't!"

You heard a sigh, probably from him.

"Is that so? You must be Xhaka's cousin then. He did mention that a reckless and idiotic girl was going to attempt walking all the way to the dojo." He effortlessly picked you up in his arms, making you tense up.

You got a better look at his features and you definetly have not met this guy. How the fuck could someone be so handsome?

"I'm handsome, huh?"

Your eyes widened and your face inmediately heated up.

When did you say that out loud!?

"N-Not . . ." You turned to face away from him and he chuckled at your reaction.

This'll become a problem for Ukyo.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After reaching the dojo, you noticed that your absurdly tall cousin was waiting for you at the entrance.

"Gyahahaha! Ain't this a surprise, (Name). This is the 5th time so far that you've had someone carry you all the way here, new record huh?" The redhead grinned, making you narrow your eyes at him.

"S-So?" You frowned, not wanting to hear your cousin tease you for being reckless.

"Oh? So this wasn't the first time." You feel the bluenette's smirk and you absolutely hated it.

'This was humilliating.' You thought.

"You're right, it was Quon who took her back each time." Xhaka approached you and ruffled your hair, making it messy.