[A comforting, yet sorrowful moment] Shu Kurenai

A/N; Reminder that even though Delta, Free and Lean exist, Shu will always be my best boy.

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO GOOD!! AAAGHHH

Author-chan.exe has stopped working.

Also this is incredibly short, I'm sorry but I wrote this in a sorta rush, but I promise we'll get tons of uuhh..Lean and Shu fics in the future..maybe? Fair trade, me thinks

maybe? Fair trade, me thinks

EXCUSE ME MR. KURENAI, WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD LOOK THIS HOT??

Artist: Nagamori-san
Source: @beyblade_info and @y_nagamori on twitter

[ Word Count: 635

Season: 5, Superking. ]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Shu, I heard you started coaching a newbie blader!" (Name) approaches the whitette with a wide smile.

"Ah, yeah." He seems confused at her sudden cheerful demeanor, but he smiles nonetheless. "Are you going to scold me?"

"No, I have no reason to scold you." The (H/C)ette grins, standing right behind the male's office chair. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" Placing her hands on the boy's rather stiff shoulders, she begins massaging them.

Letting out an exhausted sigh, Shu can almost feel himself melting at his secretary's touch. As owner of the New York Bulls, he was constantly stressed out by how heavy the responsability was, but with her being there to constantly help him out, he didn't have much to worry about.

"Lean's will to become stronger reminds me of myself, I can almost see my past self in him." With the way he speaks, (Name) can sense a hint of melancholy in his voice.

(Name) pauses briefly, wrapping her arms around the boy's neck into a hug. Shu's shocked by her actions, but remains calm nonetheless.

"You don't have to worry about that, what matters now is the present. You've come to care about Lean, despite how brief your time together has been, right?"

"Yeah, you're right. Thank you." He turns around, completely facing the (H/C)ette with a more serious expression. 

"You're always thanking me for things that I'm supposed to comfort you with, as your assistant and . . ." She feels herself being willingly pulled into the blader's arms, as per usual.

"There's no need for you to say it, when we both already know." With the way he smiles at her, (Name) feels her own face reddening in embarassment.

"W-Whatever, if anyone sees us like this then I'll have to take Spriggan away from you." She glares at the whitette, reaching for his pockets already.

Shu laughs in response, getting ahold of her hand with ease.

"I doubt that'll do much, it is obvious that we're dating." He playfully smirks at the pouting girl. "Holding hands, kissing, are you sure it isn't obvious?"

"S-Shu...!"

"I'm sorry, you make it too easy." He places a hand on top of her head, patting it.

"Is it that fun to tease me?" (Name) glares at Shu, puffing her cheeks in frustration.

"Yeah, it lightens my mood." With how earnest he looks, she couldn't help but lovingly place a hand to his cheek.

"I didn't know.."

"I don't mind, it's just the fact that you've remained by my side despite the countless unforgiveable things I've done to you, I couldn't ask for a better secretary and girlfriend."

He stares off into the distance, reminding (Name) of the day that Spriggan had broken for the first time.

It didn't matter anymore, (Name) could feel herself tearing up while listening to Shu.

After everything at the Snake Pit, after losing to Phi like that..after everything that he had gone through..

He still works hard, more than anyone else.

"What matters now.." The (H/C)ette says, while picking up that same treasured photo from his desk, clutching it close to her chest.

"—No matter what, you'll still be the same Shu that I've fallen in love with."