[Patching up the past] Sisco Karlisle

[ A/N; I LIED.

Someone requested something Sisco related waaay back and I need to make up for that in some way--

I SAID I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING SUPERKING RELATED BUT LOOK..I have to write things!

I'm a bit iffy on this, but I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless. ;; ]

[Season the story supposedly takes place in; Season 5, Superking.]

[Word Count; 1310]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Those two have been gone almost all day, where are they?" You frown, looking down at your phone to see if Hikaru had replied to your text messages, but he hadn't seen any of them.

"No good, I'll just have to contact one of his friends then." You groan, before searching for one his friend's contacts and dialing them.

"Hello?" A femenine voice responded.

"Raika? Are you with Hikaru and Hyuga?"

"(N-Name)! Y-Yeah, I'm with them. Hikaru's currently going up against Aoi Valt."

"Valt? Where are you right now?" You knit your brows together. "Because I'm coming, ASAP."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Aghh! I lost again!" Hyuga groans in frustration, before picking up Hyperion and assembling it again.

"What's wrong kid? You can do better than that." Sisco tauntingly smiles. "Don't tell me that's all ya can do."

"One more time!" Hyuga grits his teeth, still frustrated from his countless of losses.

"I like that, come at me." Sisco chuckles.

"No way, that's enough you two." You say in a commanding tone while standing right at the doorway.

"Big sis?" Hyuga says, a bit surprised by your appearance.

"Sis, you're back from Brazil already!?" Hikaru stops to look at you, just as surprised as Hyuga.

"I should've known that you would've been bothering Valt, now come on." You glare at the duo.

"Oi oi oi, these kids ain't botherin' no one here." Sisco speaks up, a bit irritated.

You turn to look at Sisco, staring deep into his purple irises with a scowl.

It's him. After 5 years, I have to see him again.

"Really now?" You cross your arms under your chest, an attempt to hide the sorrow that overcame you at the sight of him. "Regardless, it's time for them to come home."

"I don't think so." Sisco shrugs his shoulders, before smirking. "Look here pretty gal, I'm taking care of your brother here for another hour."

"Oi Sisco, we can let them go now if they have to.. Valt places a hand on the man's shoulder, a bit scared of the way this'll end up turning out.

"And what if I refuse?"

"Battle me."

"Fine by me." It's your turn to smirk, a bit smugly, merely an act of yours.

Your answer takes him by surprise.

"Huh?"

"I'll battle you. Unless you're afraid of losing to me." Your fierce gaze is fixated on him.

I wouldn't lose to you again.

"Big sis is amazing!" Hyuga cheers.

"I've never seen this side of her." Hikaru is stunned, but he's extremely curious to see you battle for the very first time.